@Brooklynzson Presents Time To Flip That Switch:Cavs Fast Pacing Through Indiana 1st Round Thread

Who wins

• Cavs in 4

• Pacers in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Pacers in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Pacers in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Pacers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
I'm trying not to make this a Lebron hate post, BUT...

Why isn't Lebron playing PG? I thought he was all world defense?!

The Cavs sent a HARD DOUBLE at PG instead of Lebron playing him 1 on 1, think about that for a second.

Paul George could've taken a pull up jumper on ANYONE one on one...the double is the better move defensively

It makes cj miles have to take the shot

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Wow! Terrible offensive plan. Free man under the basket and CJ Miles has space with time and puts up that shot. I hope we see the adjustments of Stephenson at Pg.

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
LOL @ JR being the primary defender on PG-13 down the stretch. This nikka LeBron was literally out there dying on screens, so he wouldn't have to guard PG - gave up that 3 too to bring it within 1 down the stretch. Tristan blew up on him the last game for this exact same fukk shyt against the exact same team when LeBron tried to scapegoat him.

Horrible & cowardice.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I'm trying not to make this a Lebron hate post, BUT...

Why isn't Lebron playing PG? I thought he was all world defense?!

The Cavs sent a HARD DOUBLE at PG instead of Lebron playing him 1 on 1, think about that for a second.
Nah that was one of the few good defensive possessions for the Cavs. They got what they wanted - someone else taking the shot. :yeshrug: The way PG was playing he was still likely to take the last shot even w Bron on him and have a good chance at knockin that bytch down