@Brooklynzson Presents Time To Flip That Switch:Cavs Fast Pacing Through Indiana 1st Round Thread

Who wins

• Cavs in 4

• Pacers in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Pacers in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Pacers in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Pacers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
ec2cd1a5faf7c624bd48f06672fb45fa3813b79b.gif

So who's gonna make that thread

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
Even tho McMillan is fukking garbage this L is on PG . When your HC is ass at calling last shot plays and out of time out plays, and you find yourself at the top of the key facing the double team you have 2 options, pass it up to bums or get off a shot against the double team,he should have taken a difficult shot

I'd rather have CJ taking the shot he did than PG forcing one over two defenders :yeshrug:

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
I'm trying not to make this a Lebron hate post, BUT...

Why isn't Lebron playing PG? I thought he was all world defense?!

The Cavs sent a HARD DOUBLE at PG instead of Lebron playing him 1 on 1, think about that for a second.
Lebron always been an overrated defender. If he was 1 on 1 PG would've abused him and the Cavs would be 0-1

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'd rather have CJ taking the shot he did than PG forcing one over two defenders :yeshrug:

This should be OBVIOUS.

Paul George is 4-36 on game-winning shots in his career (I'm not kidding), but armchair morons think that he should be shooting a long jumper over a double-team, when one of those guys on him is Lebron, rather than getting it to a teammate for a semi-open shot.

I think they should have had a better play and worked for a better shot, but that shot is NOT to have PG13 over a double-team.

Lebron always been an overrated defender. If he was 1 on 1 PG would've abused him and the Cavs would be 0-1

So you're saying the guy who has made 11% of his game-winning shots in his career would have had a guarenteed bucket if he'd just gotten Lebron one-on-one?

:comeon:

Cavs made the right move. PG13 is a poor decision-maker under pressure, force him to do something with the ball, rotate defense to cover, get a rushed shot at the end. It worked out better than pretending that the league doesn't let you play zones and letting their best player get the exact shot he wants on one-on-one defense at the end.

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I thought this game was the one Indy would steal. Everything fell into place, just missed the last shot.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Last year they let my Pistons score over 100 points. But held them to 90 game. If they have the same trend then it's not an issue. But if Indy gets 100 again....

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I KNOW YOURE NOT TALKING ABOUT ME
YOU SCARY ASS bytch.

I GOT RECEIPTS...

WHAT ABOUT YOU?

ILL KILL ANY COLI nikka ON THE COURT.

BRON IS A COWARD...
:devil:
:evil:

Shut your got damn ass with that noise and go to timeout

I dont give a fukk what reciepts you got. You're not in the NBA you're posting on The Coli using a corny gimmick :laff:

so go ahead post your "gucci" smiley and say some other dumb shyt.