@Brooklynzson Presents Time To Flip That Switch:Cavs Fast Pacing Through Indiana 1st Round Thread

Who wins

• Cavs in 4

• Pacers in 4

• Cavs in 5

• Pacers in 5

• Cavs in 6

• Pacers in 6

• Cavs in 7

• Pacers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
I'd rather have CJ taking the shot he did than PG forcing one over two defenders :yeshrug:
Not me, the big 3 he hit was from deep, he wasn't doubled but no one would say that was a good shot if he had missed. He can make difficult shots. That's where coaching comes in to play tho, draw up something to help him get something off

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That's a dangerous pass but if Lance came closer to PG they couldn't defend the pass then someone would end up wide open..
I wouldve took it... If PG threw it fast enough maybe it couldve got in there even though it was dangerous

Plus Lebron was lurking...

PG should've cut straight to the basket after giving it up. At least he couldve possibly got fouled if they got it back to him.

It was a good look by Miles though. Just didn't hit it... Which is tragic

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What's sup with these dumbass hot takes from níggas who know nothing about basketball?:gucci:

Lebron no guarding Paul George because they put him in the middle to freelance hence the 2 double teams that took the ball out of Paul George hands. They knew he was going to try go for score. Now Pacers are confused because they don't know who to score.

I even heard some nikka in this thread say they shoulda let Paul George go one on one with JR instead of double teaming like some cowards
images

You don't get no extra points for giving the opposition a fair opportunity to score. That Bron hate got y'all boys acting like hoes. A win is a win foh with that dumb shyt
:camby:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
What's sup with these dumbass hot takes from níggas who know nothing about basketball?:gucci:

Lebron no guarding Paul George because they put him in the middle to freelance hence the 2 double teams that took the ball out of Paul George hands. They knew he was going to try go for score. Now Pacers are confused because they don't know who to score.

I even heard some nikka in this thread say they shoulda let Paul George go one on one with JR instead of double teaming like some cowards
images

You don't get no extra points for giving the opposition a fair opportunity to score. That Bron hate got y'all boys acting like hoes. A win is a win foh with that dumb shyt
:camby:
What's funny is the Cavs didnt look great this game, lotta things to work on, D still anemic. As a hater you have plenty to pick apart if you want...but instead they'd rather expose their own cluelessness and focus on one of the few great defensive plays Cleveland made because Bron didnt make the stupid decision they wanted him to :dead:

lol casuals

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You must not have watched much bball.....Richard Jeffersons getting a game winning steal and so much praise for PG throwing a stupid pass
Richard Jefferson cant do shyt. Obviously Lance would of came up closer by the time Bron made it closer to PG.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
This is series is going 7 games.

The east is tougher than you guys think. Cavs might not make it out.
I said before the playoffs started pacers and bulls were not the typical 7th and 8th seeds. Both teams could have very well been top 4 seeds in the east. They are going to be a tough out.