Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
Levert has come around at the right time....hes looked back to his old self past 5 games minus the dud against toronto

Spencer needs to pick it up though
It doesn't really seem that way in the box score but it looked like Spencer was feeling it last game. Tbh it seems like dlo,spence and levert are about to start playing better at the right time.

I'd rather have the Nets play the 76ers just to see how Simmons plays against the zone. I don't expect a series win unless some miracle happens.

The lowest tickets for game 3 are $103:huhldup: I remember paying $50 for the Toronto series in 2014

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
It doesn't really seem that way in the box score but it looked like Spencer was feeling it last game. Tbh it seems like dlo,spence and levert are about to start playing better at the right time.

I'd rather have the Nets play the 76ers just to see how Simmons plays against the zone. I don't expect a series win unless some miracle happens.

The lowest tickets for game 3 are $103:huhldup: I remember paying $50 for the Toronto series in 2014

Price gone up..but im in there..dont care..gotta go support the squad after this long ass drought.

I remember the first ever playoff game at barclays the year we first opened..The crowd, the energy was crazy...that was the game dwil ldid the reverse dunk :dead:..I have a feeling it will be even crazier this year :wow:

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Price gone up..but im in there..dont care..gotta go support the squad after this long ass drought.

I remember the first ever playoff game at barclays the year we first opened..The crowd, the energy was crazy...that was the game dwil ldid the reverse dunk :dead:..I have a feeling it will be even crazier this year :wow:
That bulls series still haunts me to this day.

Cj watson

:snoop:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Yeah Kurucs activity is something else, always moving. Ball movement is good for the most part, 1 or 2 possessions there with one too many passes

Feels like we should be down luckily's Miami's not playing defense

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Weird feeling game...looks like everyone is playing at 75% speed. Definitely need to get this win after hearing Embiid might miss time in the first round

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Philly

tenor.gif