Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:laugh:What a ass whooping philly got. Good to steal a away game and especially the first one. Philly got obvious holes

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
We're in house money now, no one thinks we have a shot against Philly so lets go get it then :mjgrin:

I SAID LETS GO GET IT THEN :mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

Just finished watching the highlights after work, that was beautiful

Davis and Dudley stepping up, Caris is fukkin back, DLo got hot to lock in down, Spence off the dribble killin em :wow:

Philly gonna throw everything at us game 2, and in moments you saw how they can bully us and rack up FTs. Just keep grindin and use that PnR, they can't stop it

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
I SAID LETS GO GET IT THEN :mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

Just finished watching the highlights after work, that was beautiful

Davis and Dudley stepping up, Caris is fukkin back, DLo got hot to lock in down, Spence off the dribble killin em :wow:

Philly gonna throw everything at us game 2, and in moments you saw how they can bully us and rack up FTs. Just keep grindin and use that PnR, they can't stop it
we talked all season long if we can get a game where dlo caris and and spencer all have good games and they fukking did in game 1 of the playoffs. straight cooking fools that 2nd half :banderas:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
we talked all season long if we can get a game where dlo caris and and spencer all have good games and they fukking did in game 1 of the playoffs. straight cooking fools that 2nd half :banderas:

Normally I hate when we go ISO ball, but in this series with Philly switching everything its gonna be huge. Spence when he's on is damn near unstoppable off the dribble, Caris with that herky jerky game, and DLo just has to not settle for the 3 cause when he takes em inside the line he's deadly

My guess is Philly's gonna start packing the paint and making us make 3s, no way they can let up that many uncontested layups again. Carroll, Rodi, Dudley, etc gonna see a lot of open 3s

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Normally I hate when we go ISO ball, but in this series with Philly switching everything its gonna be huge. Spence when he's on is damn near unstoppable off the dribble, Caris with that herky jerky game, and DLo just has to not settle for the 3 cause when he takes em inside the line he's deadly

My guess is Philly's gonna start packing the paint and making us make 3s, no way they can let up that many uncontested layups again. Carroll, Rodi, Dudley, etc gonna see a lot of open 3s
Let em pack the paint and give Harris Dlo Carrol wide open 3's. Joe hasn't had clean looks since he beat curry in the all star game.Give him daylight and he'll torch them

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Let em pack the paint and give Harris Dlo Carrol wide open 3's. Joe hasn't had clean looks since he beat curry in the all star game.Give him daylight and he'll torch them

Joe I ain't worried about, but I could see a moment where the rest are just off and we shoot like 4-28 from 3. Kenny ran circles around Brown today, so I'm confident he'll have a counter when they start trying to stop those drives.

Most important is we got the momentum and its Philly that's scrambling to watch tape all night

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
We knew Philly would come all out for this game, but the defense was just awful. 51 point quarter can not happen, especially after the way we battled in that first half

On to Game 3, win that and all is forgotten. But if we let em walk all over us again we're in trouble

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rhj, Graham etc don't need to play a minute unless there's injury.

Rotation no order should be

Dlo
Levert
Harris
Carroll
Allen
Davis
Dinwiddie
Dudley
Kurucs

No one else needs to see the floor Kenny
nikka refuses to play ED in the 2nd half when he’s the only big that handles JB’s size the best, fouls and all. I don’t get his substitution rotation logic.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
nikka refuses to play ED in the 2nd half when he’s the only big that handles JB’s size the best, fouls and all. I don’t get his substitution rotation logic.

They wanna play fast i get it.. Especially when trying to come back.. But it does not work all the time.

Put the fast play in the guards. Keep two of the 3 (dlo, levert spence) on the floor at all times. Our strength and their weakness. All night for Philly they had either embiid or boban in

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
They wanna play fast i get it.. Especially when trying to come back.. But it does not work all the time.

Put the fast play in the guards. Keep two of the 3 (dlo, levert spence) on the floor at all times. Our strength and their weakness. All night for Philly they had either embiid or boban in
This is a must. That starting lineup has been terrible. They started with a hole in game 1 and game 2 and cut the lead down to 2 in the first half of game 1 and got blown out in the 2nd half of game 2. Every time Levert and Dinwiddie come in we do better. Its not that Russell is bad its that Philly can focus on him and make sure they have their best defender on him if hea alone.

I don't mind what Kenny has done so far but his main weakness in the regular season as we all know is taking way too long to make adjustments. Waiting 2 weeks to start kurucs for example. Thats fine in the regular season when you're developing a team and bringing guys along slowly but in the playoffs you need to make adjustments fast and on the fly. If not in game then definitely by the next game. That start of the 3rd quarter was a travesty and shouldnt happen again

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Nets brehs. Recommend me some good seats for Saturday. First time in Barclays.

Don't be wilding out Canadian Dollar is weak.
:mjcry: