Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
S0eEbZi.png

:whoo: The last full month of the seasons is going to make or break this squad. All those away gamess:sadcam:
It's finally over:blessed:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
I actually though WE were going going to make the playoff last season, but Lin went down and DLo was putting up good numbers before the injury.

These teams are lucky Dlo and Levrt ain't had great games together yet, but the playoffs is a different ball

:win:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I actually though WE were going going to make the playoff last season, but Lin went down and DLo was putting up good numbers before the injury.

These teams are lucky Dlo and Levrt ain't had great games together yet, but the playoffs is a different ball

:win:

Levert has come around at the right time....hes looked back to his old self past 5 games minus the dud against toronto

Spencer needs to pick it up though

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
We actually have matched up well against Toronto.

Philly isn't deep and they don't have as many shooters, but Embiid will destroy us :huhldup:

Yeah Philly is the best 1st round match up for us..we can kill their guards....Embiid always kills us but he isnt 100% tho..i dont expect us to beat them but we've played them well all year.