Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
How legit is this Kurucs dude? The little bit I've seen of him he looks like he could be really good. :jbhmm:

Kid is nice hes only 20. .he has great instincts on both sides of the ball but still makes some rookie mistakes and fouls... Hes gonna be really good in time ..its no coincidence as he got more playing time we started winning also..Like @dogavi said he reminds a lot of people of kirilenko.

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
I get why people bring up AK47 but Kurucs has the potential to be a much much better shooter than AK and no disrespect to AK because that guy was a swiss army knife.

dogavi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I get why people bring up AK47 but Kurucs has the potential to be a much much better shooter than AK and no disrespect to AK because that guy was a swiss army knife.
Fair, he’s already showing confidence from deep as a rookie even if he’s not a sniper out there. Physically I can see him guarding both forwards + 2s and he can handle the ball so I think he has that versatility in him.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nets hate the knicks that much that they will try to gift us a W, fukk yall nothing stops the TANK