drifter

Superstar
Daps
Get Russell in the All star game!

Kyrie
Kemba
Simmons
Beal

That's all you could put over him comfortably, only arguments for Oladipo and Bledsoe is record but they have better teams. Lowry's sitting home this year.

I think he makes it which means price of the brick is goin up in July.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
And off topic but it really is brick AF outside. I took a trip to the store bundled up and still :damn:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Get Russell in the All star game!
I’m officially in on giving D’Angelo whatever he wants this summer. This isn’t some hot stretch, he’s finally realizing all his potential

Pay that man now. Hopefully the coaches vote him in the AS cuz the fan voting is pathetic :hhh:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Kyrie
Kemba
Simmons
Beal

That's all you could put over him comfortably, only arguments for Oladipo and Bledsoe is record but they have better teams. Lowry's sitting home this year.

I think he makes it which means price of the brick is goin up in July.

Im def putting him over Beal and maybe Kemba only cause we're higher in the standings.

I think he makes it to and im paying him what he wants..and he'll get it esp if he makes the all star game.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You actually went outside? I wasnt going out for nothing today. I even wanted to go to the game but na that single digit temp said no way
Had no other choice had to run to the stor for my grandmother. Soon as I got midway outside from my building, the cold hit hard.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Im def putting him over Beal and maybe Kemba only cause we're higher in the standings.

I think he makes it to and im paying him what he wants..and he'll get it esp if he makes the all star game.

I can understand Beal because of record, only reason I wouldn't is because his efficiency is off the charts and he's the only option. Same with Kemba too but I just can't go with D'lo over him. This team minus Russell is actually better than CHA/WSH minus Kemba/Beal and that's without including Caris, we can win without 30pt games from Russell, somebody else will step up. Hornets aint winning without Kemba putting up 30ish on top of playing 37 minutes.

And yeah, you gotta pay him. I'm still hoping DSJ get traded to Orlando that'll be one less pair of eyes.