Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
Who do ya think we could realistically get in the off season?
The Nets could realistically get anyone. It's up to the "all star, superstar" to do decide if they want to live in the NYC area. There is no team in the nba with cap space that is a bigger threat roster wise other than the Nets. I know Lakers have Lebron but fukk LA

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The Nets could realistically get anyone. It's up to the "all star, superstar" to do decide if they want to live in the NYC area. There is no team in the nba with cap space that is a bigger threat roster wise other than the Nets. I know Lakers have Lebron but fukk LA

I know we can get anybody, but do you think anybody will come here?

ShoGun Of Harlem

All Star
Daps
I know we can get anybody, but do you think anybody will come here?
Yes for the reasons I mentioned. But it's the NBA where every superstar is a hoe so who knows..... maybe KD decides to resign with the Warriors and quiet ass Kawhi chooses one of the teams in LA. Tobias Harris would be a good signing but they'd have to get more pieces to make this team a threat around him. I'd be down with Middleton or Klay but both of them aren't max players.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT

10zvf52.jpg

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Napier been stepping up though his game aganist the Knick was bad. Still hit his FTs

Last edited:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Days like today make me thankful for Sean Marks. :blessed:

I would literally stop following basketball if I was a Knicks fan.

Billy almost did it for me but we cut bait at the right time and replaced him with someone infinitely better.

Now lets hope Russell gets that all star bid tonight ...that would be one of many stamps to certify this regime :blessed: