Brooklyn We back On The Map ..Official 2019 Brooklyn Nets Off Season thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I’m kind of conflicted because I would like to see Marks work his magic with a high lotto pick...but it really is time to start establishing a winning culture

Yes especially if free agents can see we are doing this without levert who was also getting notice around the league before he went down.

Not too worried about the pick..marks has shown he can find talent anywhere.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m kind of conflicted because I would like to see Marks work his magic with a high lotto pick...but it really is time to start establishing a winning culture

This is exactly how I feel. I want one of the Duke boys.

But I want this team to have some pride.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I need them to get 8 in a row. The symmetry of winning 8 in a row after losing 8 in a row would be :banderas:

168v7kh.jpg

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
I can't remember the last time I was this excited for the Nets :banderas:

So brehs, i was having a discussion with my coworker who is also a Nets fan about this upcoming free agency. I know fans are thinking big(ger) names, but I'm all aboard the Tobias Harris train. He's a beast and I want him in Brooklyn next year. He's a perfect fit for our team and the offense we run. He's worth throwing big money at in my eyes.

I know that's not really a popular opinion, but :ohwelp:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I can't remember the last time I was this excited for the Nets :banderas:

So brehs, i was having a discussion with my coworker who is also a Nets fan about this upcoming free agency. I know fans are thinking big(ger) names, but I'm all aboard the Tobias Harris train. He's a beast and I want him in Brooklyn next year. He's a perfect fit for our team and the offense we run. He's worth throwing big money at in my eyes.

I know that's not really a popular opinion, but :ohwelp:

Yep hes exactly who i want to go for ...i was against it few months ago but hes a 20ppg scorer and a seamless fit at a position of need..we all know kd, kawhi etc aint coming here.. And harris is still relatively young so a 4 year deal would take him to age 30.. Im for it

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Yep hes exactly who i want to go for ...i was against it few months ago but hes a 20ppg scorer and a seamless fit at a position of need..we all know kd, kawhi etc aint coming here.. And harris is still relatively young so a 4 year deal would take him to age 30.. Im for it
He's averaging 21/8/2 on 52%, that's pretty damn good if you ask me. I was always for it (been calling Tobias the most underrated player in the league for a minute) and he's just been solidifying it for me.

How anybody could be against Tobias yet had no problem with throwing big money at Otto Porter is beyond me :francis:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
I gotta give him credit, Dudley has shut my ass up lately :russ: Still might play a bit too much on some nights, but he's doing his thing

Rodi finally getting the burn, he has to play. Crabbe got his spot took, let him come off the bench and maybe find his shot there

Can't wait to see what Marks does come deadline time, he's got some pieces that can move :jbhmm: