Brooklyn vs The Bronx. Which is better?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
im actually considering moving into the bronx this upcoming spring, i want to experience living fulltime in the city instead of westchester.

I was looking at a few places in Parkchester and Pelham area, your thoughts on the areas?
I've lived in parkchester before. It's basically its own self-contained city within a city. Lots of indian influence now

pelham and lots of the north bronx is basically Westchester without actually living in westchester

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I've lived in parkchester before. It's basically its own self-contained city within a city. Lots of indian influence now

pelham and lots of the north bronx is basically Westchester without actually living in westchester

Only thing, is that it's less space to park. It's ass backwards to move there, if you intend on driving. Hell, it's ass backwards to move there unless it's a noticably shorter commute. I haven't rid the 6 train in awhile, but it's likely crowded taking that, and that sucks now w/ covid.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Only thing, is that it's less space to park. It's ass backwards to move there, if you intend on driving. Hell, it's ass backwards to move there unless it's a noticably shorter commute. I haven't rid the 6 train in awhile, but it's likely crowded taking that, and that sucks now w/ covid.
Yeah the irony that you can never really park..... in Parkchester:mjlol:

And I lived there in the late nineties, that shyt was always an issue lol

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nikkas from the Bronx put tracking
devices in sacks of weed that they
sell so they can find you before you
fire up,stab you and take the weed back.
vHgYOwi.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
:childplease: who moves from the BX to Brooklyn? That’s hustlin backwards. We go to Jersey or Westchester, not no damn Brooklyn.

And this thread is insulting. The Bronx is the last of a dying breed. The city’s cultural future rests on us. We are the feeling everyone wants y’all to restore. The city can never truly be lost as long as the Bronx is out here wildin.

the fact that the Bronx literally started Hip Hop music and cultivated the culture that everyone still eats off of til this day invalidates the premise of this whole thread. I shall accept no Bronx slander because where would the culture be without it?

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Bx is single handedly keeping NYC shenanigans alive. I'm born and raised in BK, but honestly going to the BX for an exotic Fordham getaway or cruising the City Island seas is like a vacation for me. Bk gentrification be odee sometime

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
:childplease: who moves from the BX to Brooklyn? That’s hustlin backwards. We go to Jersey or Westchester, not no damn Brooklyn.

And this thread is insulting. The Bronx is the last of a dying breed. The city’s cultural future rests on us. We are the feeling everyone wants y’all to restore. The city can never truly be lost as long as the Bronx is out here wildin.
:stopitslime: Quite a few people moved from X to BK, I’m not pulling this out of thin air. You may not like it but it’s true. I have family and ex-coworkers who made that move.Also, the Bronx isn’t the what the city wants of needs, stop lying to these people. Y’all blessed us with Hip Hop and the Yankees, we good now. Thanks champ. :pachaha:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Brooklyn off the strength of the black nightlife alone. I've only ever stayed in Harlem all the times I been to NYC since I turned 21, that being said though I definitely wouldn't mind staying in downtown BK/Bed Stuy/Clinton Hill the next time I go though :leon: I remember some Caribbean lounge me and my boy ended up at somewhere in Clinton Hill after spending most of the day in Bed Stuy, fly spot with great drinks and some fine ass Caribbean girls.

That being said I fux with Uptown too, there was this basement bar on 116th across from Silvana that was dope af for a dive lounge. The only parts of the BX I've been to is Highbridge and the area near the Yankee stadium, idk what the nightlife is over there at all. It seemed like most of the nightlife that people talked about up that way was the hookah bars in Washington Heights which obviously is on the Manhattan side.