Brooklyn vs The Bronx. Which is better?

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Lived in BK and the BX...BK is much better. Way more things going on. Bronx is waaay more improvished, lower graduation rates, underfunded, hills. It's as if the Bronx was left behind while other boroughs went through updated
development.

It's weird that the BX has the most green space in the city, but yet when it came to Summerstage, the BX seemed to have had the shortest schedule.

The BX is improving though, but it seems years behind the other boros.

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
To be fair breh, The Joker did gave The BX some screen time :mjgrin:

Shakes

20516600-0-image-a-14_1572712973728.jpg

Shakespeare ave is still grimey tho, I used to live in building 1214 up hill. And to be fair it not so far away from the stadium , so i can see why they think its ok for them to get a quick snap shot.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Bronx bytches love Brooklyn n!ggas.. :mjlit:

Funny now that I think about it, I never ventured to the Bronx often. I told the story once on here where this West Indian broad in my class invited me back to her crib after the club to smash. She lived in BX, so we took the train up to her spot. It was like 3 in the morning, and I don't remember what projects she lived in. But there was some niiggas hanging out front of her building already sizing me up, and I walked past them thinking "I'ma be upstairs all night :mjgrin::shaq:" so I wasn't worried about them. We get to her door, and it turns out her uncle, who lived with her, was in there with his broad putting in work. So she apologized, promised me she would make it up to me, and I had to go back downstairs past them same niiggas who was in front. I walked past them, and there was silence, and I was preparing myself to get rolled up on. Then one of them said "Early night, huh, my niigga" I looked back, they was laughing, and I started laughing too and was like :manny: and kept it pushing. Was never so glad to get back to BK

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Nope not having this discussion :lolbron:

Anyway I’m just going to say stop disrespecting my borough. :what:

Why the fukk people keep on saying the Bronx is a shyt hole? Is it the 1970’s? Is The Bronx burning?

Have y’all been to Fordham Road lately? 161st around the stadium and courthouse? Arthur Ave? Went to City Island? Do y’all know how much park green space is in the Bronx? How much dope architectural styles is in the Bronx? Do you know we have the biggest damn zoo in America? Some of the dopest food in the city?

If it wasn’t for the Bronx none of this... that’s all ima say :lolbron:

Nikkas be acting like the Bronx is just a big ass Brownsville when nothing in the Bronx is as bad as the worst hoods in Brooklyn :comeon:

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
:stopitslime: Quite a few people moved from X to BK, I’m not pulling this out of thin air. You may not like it but it’s true. I have family and ex-coworkers who made that move.Also, the Bronx isn’t the what the city wants of needs, stop lying to these people. Y’all blessed us with Hip Hop and the Yankees, we good now. Thanks champ. :pachaha:

These same nikkas are gonna be in another thread talking about "hip hop is the cause of violence in the black community."

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
These same nikkas are gonna be in another thread talking about "hip hop is the cause of violence in the black community."
When hip-hop was in the Bronx it wasn’t about violence :hubie:

It was about partying and then social conscious messages the other boroughs started that gangsta shyt :hubie:

Last edited: