Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Exactly all jews move like voltron while we move to the beat of our own drum. They're on code, collectively while we are more individualistic.

We are largely passive and docile until it comes down to tearing apart one of our own. Kyrie and Kanye were all kinds of stupids, idiots, mental misfits, etc., from fellow blacks but that Jewish ambassador made a statement about putting Kyrie in his place, which is language not different than segregationists and slave masters used and you largely hear crickets. It's pathetic, really.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
As I've said before, Kyrie is one of those posters that creates problems for himself when he has no reason to do so. This situation could have literally been avoided had dude just shut the fukk up and not made his opinions public.

At this point though, he needs to do whatever he feels is best for him and his career. If that means bowing down to get back in good graces for his long term bread, then that's on him. That's going to make him look like a hypocrite, but everyone in this world is one as well.

So in other words he just needs to bow down and do whatever Jewish massa tells him as long as he can get a little bread. sounds like he just needs to 'stay in his place' then

hatealot

Banned
Daps
No lies told. Just wish we could move more like them.
:manny:

Math is missing from the black community.
In my area of nyc, jewish math teachers taught math and did it well.

Math/logic breeds critical thinking.

I moved to queens/long island and all the kids went to math after schools. By the time they are in 8th grade they doing high level calculus

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
As I've said before, Kyrie is one of those posters that creates problems for himself when he has no reason to do so. This situation could have literally been avoided had dude just shut the fukk up and not made his opinions public.

At this point though, he needs to do whatever he feels is best for him and his career. If that means bowing down to get back in good graces for his long term bread, then that's on him. That's going to make him look like a hypocrite, but everyone in this world is one as well.
Yeah he a fukkin flat earth ass mafukka

So he dumb off top

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So in other words he just needs to bow down and do whatever Jewish massa tells him as long as he can get a little bread. sounds like he just needs to 'stay in his place' then
I'm sure a lot of people would do it if they were in his situation with that much at stake, so I wouldn't blame him at all if he did what was best for him.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Yeah he a fukkin flat earth ass mafukka

So he dumb off top
This situation might have been the best thing that ever happened to him as hopefully he learned that not every thought needs to be said out loud and not to create situations for himself when he doesn't have to. I hate seeing black athletes and entertainers fukk up general wealth for their family especially on their own volition.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:manny:

Math is missing from the black community.
In my area of nyc, jewish math teachers taught math and did it well.

Math/logic breeds critical thinking.

In grade school, half of my gifted and talented class were jewish kids.

sidenote: Never forget this one white kid in my class coming up to me talking about "HEY MAN, YOU HEARD THAT NEW DEATH CERTIFICATE!!!"

I straight looked at homie like :dahell:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure a lot of people would do it if they were in his situation with that much at stake, so I wouldn't blame him at all if he did what was best for him.

If everyone just bowed down and kept quiet, we'd still be in slavery/segregation.

I'm sure there were a lot of people telling Malcom and King to 'be quiet' because they were causing too many waves. Kyrie and Kanye are not in any way comparable to them, but the reaction by a lot of fellow blacks from seeing another black man isn't that different. "Just be quiet and don't make any waves and do what massa says and it'll be ok. They should have just quiet and not said anything and they would have been fine."

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If everyone just bowed down and kept quiet, we'd still be in slavery/segregation.

I'm sure there were a lot of people telling Malcom and King to 'be quiet' because they were causing too many waves. Kyrie and Kanye are not in any way comparable to them, but the reaction by a lot of fellow blacks from seeing another black man isn't that different. "Just be quiet and don't make any waves and do what massa says and it'll be ok. They should have just quiet and not said anything and they would have been fine."
I'm speaking strictly to this situation as it's unfair and disingenuous as hell to lump what Kyrie is doing in the same group and conversation about Malcolm and King.