Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

FukyourFort

All Star
Daps
Kyrie brought it on himself

But boy I can't wait for the next cac to fukkup doing some Anti-Black shyt. Got my mufukkin dikk hard waitin to see if they gonna have the same smoke and energy!!!! I want dem nikkaz to watch Roots, Till, Rosewood, Glory, Judas & The Black Messiah, The Intro to the Watchmen TV series, ALL DAT shyt. And wear a Black Lives Matter Tie whenever on TV. I don't give a fukk. I want em crying on TV apologizing. :birdman:
this is the exact time I'm on :dame:

We have to collectively go hard against our opps and never let up. We have to stop this forgiving shyt

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And after they get done with his pockets they gonna have him go from probably retiring in his early 30s from the NBA to playing into his late 30s in the NBA then playing into his 40s in the Euroleague and in Israel just to make the money back....:francis:
He gon have a Nets Yarmulke when he returns in a couple of weeks. :mjlol:

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
I hate to say it but black folks been taken some major Ls these past few years.
- Kanye
- Nick Cannon
- Kyrie
- BLM turn out to be an alphabet organization
- George Floyd bill for police reform didn't even make the floor.
- CRT was banned in schools across the country with little to no black interference.
- A lot of rappers killed

This is getting so tiring I almost fell numb to these Ls. :francis: Now demanding Kyrie to talk to Jewish leaders is like shooting a person who's already dead. It's not about coming together. Its about showing who's the pimp and who the bytch.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
If Kevin Love liked and tweeted a link to Birth Of A Nation, we'd have every right to body him just like Kyrie.

And i don't think Kyrie is nearly as bad as Kanye. At least Kyrie not shytting on his own people like c00nye is.
its a bit more nuanced than that because when black people go that route the point isnt that "jewish people are inferior"

of all the nonsense accepted in society...sharing a movie/book that is sold on mainstream platforms is pretty low on the priority list

like nobody has actually addressed what Kanye is talking about...
...they go straight to "he's anti-semetic" or "he hates black people"
even though his overall point has been talked about amongst black people since forever

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I hate to say it but black folks been taken some major Ls these past few years.
- Kanye
- Nick Cannon
- Kyrie
- BLM turn out to be an alphabet organization
- George Floyd bill for police reform didn't even make the floor.
- CRT was banned in schools across the country with little to no black interference.
- A lot of rappers killed

This is getting so tiring I almost fell numb to these Ls. :francis: Now demanding Kyrie to talk to Jewish leaders is like shooting a person who's already dead. It's not about coming together. Its about showing who's the pimp and who the bytch.

NO lies told.

We're not as monolothic on certain things as we should be. Too many of our own have no problem being being c00ns, clowns, degenerates, especially in the name of the dollar and attention. Gotta bush them first.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
:manny:Have tons of fam from NYC, I know man.
Jews position themselves always above black people in all the economic positions.
From real estate, lawyers, and entertainment.

They are parasites on black people.

Jews migrated from Germany and hid their real names.

Alot of jews and nazis mixed in.

Russian jews, orthodox jews are different cultures
:ufdup:

Long Island NY had farms, during the migration in the 20s, 30s. They bought farm land.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
If they stand with him then they agree with the documentary
I wouldn't necessarily go as far to say that as I do believe that a lot of people are only defending Kyrie because they feel that he is ganged upon to bow does.

The thing I find disingenuous is that a lot of people are telling Kyrie to stand his group all while knowing damn well that they won't keep that same consistency in their personal life as they do on this site. They aren't trying to lose it all no more than Kyrie is if he actually does take that meeting. Those people are still going to shop at Amazon even with mentioning how it's not taken down.

At this point, Kyrie needs to do what he feels is best for him and his long term bread as the same people defending him are the same ones that are going to go on about their business after this situation dies down.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
its a bit more nuanced than that because when black people go that route the point isnt that "jewish people are inferior"

of all the nonsense accepted in society...sharing a movie/book that is sold on mainstream platforms is pretty low on the priority list

I was just trying to give the closest example. And even then, it's not like this was just a one off with Kyrie. He already had non jew cacs mad after the Alex Jones nonsense. Homie just kept pushing it.

You work in a league where almost half of the owners and the commissioner is Jewish. And not even watching the shyt he shared? That's just not smart.

I don't think he's as bad as Kanye who's had blatant anti-black shyt over the years, Kyrie just a smart dumb nikka. Not everything has to be tweeted and shared.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I wouldn't necessarily go as far to say that as I do believe that a lot of people are only defending Kyrie because they feel that he is ganged upon to bow does.

The thing I find disingenuous is that a lot of people are telling Kyrie to stand his group all while knowing damn well that they won't keep that same consistency in their personal life as they do on this site. They aren't trying to lose it all no more than Kyrie is if he actually does take that meeting. Those people are still going to shop at Amazon even with mentioning how it's not taken down.

At this point, Kyrie needs to do what he feels is best for him and his long term bread as the same people defending him are the same ones that are going to go on about their business after this situation dies down.
So he can be a hypocrite but not some people on the coli :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Jews position themselves always above black people in all the economic positions.
From real estate, lawyers, and entertainment.

They are parasites on black people.

Jews migrated from Germany and hid their real names.

Alot of jews and nazis mixed in.

Russian jews, orthodox jews are different cultures
:ufdup:

Long Island NY had farms, during the migration in the 20s, 30s. They bought farm land.

No lies told. Just wish we could move more like them.

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
This is what words bring about these days. Society is fukked but even more so by social media

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So he can be a hypocrite but not some people on the coli :mjlol:
As I've said before, Kyrie is one of those posters that creates problems for himself when he has no reason to do so. This situation could have literally been avoided had dude just shut the fukk up and not made his opinions public.

At this point though, he needs to do whatever he feels is best for him and his career. If that means bowing down to get back in good graces for his long term bread, then that's on him. That's going to make him look like a hypocrite, but everyone in this world is one as well.