Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
Money ain’t even the half of it. Israelis did a whole lotta killing to get to where they’re at today, and you know Black people ain’t having no parts of that. Especially if it means killing white people.

There’s a book called ‘Rise and Kill First’ by Ronen Bergman that describes what the Israelis did to get Israel. One of the facts it gives is that since WWII Israel has carried out more assassinations than any other country.

In one of his addresses Brother Malcolm spoke on this, he called em the Stern Gang, but they were known as the Lehi amongst themselves.

I swear sometimes I daydream about people like officer Tatum, Candace Owens, gangbangers who terrorize neighborhoods, sellouts, all these type of people just getting sniped are being put in a van and disappearing mysteriously.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kyrie brought it on himself

But boy I can't wait for the next cac to fukkup doing some Anti-Black shyt. Got my mufukkin dikk hard waitin to see if they gonna have the same smoke and energy!!!! I want dem nikkaz to watch Roots, Till, Rosewood, Glory, Judas & The Black Messiah, The Intro to the Watchmen TV series, ALL DAT shyt. And wear a Black Lives Matter Tie whenever on TV. I don't give a fukk. I want em crying on TV apologizing. :birdman:
You know they won’t. The same brothers crying in here will either disappear or switch up they tune

Gator48

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't get in trouble if you just say all white people are evil. Don't out smart yourself

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All because you posted a bullshyt documentary you probably never actually watched and just wanted to look smart :mjlol:

Could have just said my bad I didn't watch that shyt :mjlol:
This. It just makes the people that are supporting him look even dumber. Kyrie hates to admit when he is in the wrong and now look at the shyt show

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The NAACP tried this with that racist country singer Morgan Wallen, but he blew them off to do a show with Kid Rock's racist ass.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Kyrie brought it on himself

But boy I can't wait for the next cac to fukkup doing some Anti-Black shyt. Got my mufukkin dikk hard waitin to see if they
I'll save you mad time a say no. Not unless Black people are behind the push for it. It's not about what they do...

They will never push harder than us
They won't make those demands for us.

I'm gonna say it I'm here again. Right now there's anti Black politicians sitting on L.A. council that were plotting to disenfranchise Black people and are still defiant to leave public service. Like nobody in the country should be sleeping on that case no matter where they live. You don't have to wait at all. It's plenty of people that need that spotlight here and now today. They are not prioritized.

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When them motherfukkers said "never again" after the holocaust they meant that shyt and yall act surprised every time they hit the nuclear option when someone play with them :heh:
And that's how we should be but most black folks with pull choose profits over anything else. Also us, the consumer class, we continue to support and praise those that openly shyt on us.
I lump myself in there because I was still buying Yeezys when Ye hopped on the MAGA train.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'll save you mad time a say no. Not unless Black people are behind the push for it. It's not about what they do...

They will never push harder than us
They won't make those demands for us.

I'm gonna say it I'm here again. Right now there's anti Black politicians sitting on L.A. council that were plotting to disenfranchise Black people and are still defiant to leave public service. Like nobody in the country should be sleeping on that case no matter where they live. You don't have to wait at all. It's plenty of people that need that spotlight here and now today. They are not prioritized.

once can hope :to:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Silly comparison

The book that kyrie posted does not have a hidden meaning, it has misinformation

I understand you want those butter biscuits but try again
?

It states that Hitler said black people were the real Jews, and that the Holocaust is a lie. This isn't "misinformation" it's anti-Semitism. Not to mention that Hitler literally viewed black people as animals, denigrated Jesse Owens, and had black Germans sterilized and killed.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Did Amari Stoudemire and Kendrick get in trouble when they said they are Israelite? No because they didn't share propaganda against Jewish people, then double down on it. Shouldn't be hard to understand why Kyrie in this situation.