Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
When are we going to get an apology for the woman king, a movie that glorifies slavers?

The movie doesn’t glorify slavers and doesn’t gloss over slavery. Maybe you should watch the film just like kyrie should’ve watched hebrews to negroes before tweeting it

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Did Amari Stoudemire and Kendrick get in trouble when they said they are Israelite? No because they didn't share propaganda against Jewish people, then double down on it. Shouldn't be hard to understand why Kyrie in this situation.

Amar'e converted to Judaism so he's cool since he's now "part of the group" :mjpls: and K-dot is just an entertainer who most people don't even know holds that belief.

You don't get in trouble if you just say all white people are evil. Don't out smart yourself

Yeah you do.

Because what publicly known Black person in the history of the US aside from Khalid Muhammed has ever said that? Even Malcolm came back from Mecca talking about brotherhood with cacs :scust:

Maybe Umar comes close but like I mentioned elsewhere most Black people mock him by turning him into a meme because most of them desperately want integration with whites despite what cacs have done to them over the centuries and continue to do.

Last edited:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We know people won't go down this route even though its correct :mjpls:

the amount of hate speech and foolishness in the bible is 1000 times worse than that quack movie kyrie shared
What's correct about it?
I remember the black Israelites were constantly getting crushed in debates on Sa Neter back in the day.
And listening to their corner speeches sounded like they have some twisted up facts

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
What's correct about it?
I remember the black Israelites were constantly getting crushed in debates on Sa Neter back in the day.
And listening to their corner speeches sounded like they have some twisted up facts

Religion in general is counter productive in this day and age is what I was alluding to.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Kyrie has to go through all of the things to get reinstated due to is attitude and arrogance at his second interview after the game.

Not solely because of him posting the documentary.

Attitude and arrogance? Talking to media outlets that keep asking the same question regardless of his answer.

It’s hilarious that they were able to infer antisemitism from a post with no context but just couldn’t decipher what Kyrie was saying :sas2:

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Attitude and arrogance? Talking to media outlets that keep asking the same question regardless of his answer.

It’s hilarious that they were able to infer antisemitism from a post with no context but just couldn’t decipher what Kyrie was saying :sas2:

He could’ve just answered the yes or no question and he would’ve been good to go. But he wanted to answer the question his way and we see what that got him.

I understood what he meant, but others didn’t.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He could’ve just answered the yes or no question and he would’ve been good to go. But he wanted to answer the question his way and we see what that got him.

I understood what he meant, but others didn’t.
Think about what your saying. The man accepted any mistakes that were pointed out. He was accountable and stated that he respected all cultures. This is just buck breaking bro

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Religion in general is counter productive in this day and age is what I was alluding to.

ever heard former evil people give testimony in church?
imagine millions upon millions of those people without religion
i refer to the former jezebels and pimps etc
ever had a pastor who was a former gangsta?
the millions of christians, muslims, hindus who without religion would end humanity?
think twice