Brooklyn Nets GM says Kyrie's apology is not enough. He MUST meet with Jewish leaders before being allowed to play again.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Ari Emmanuel only dropped Mel Gibson because he went on a n word laced racist tirade in that vile recording because there were a lot of Black celebrities at his agency who wanted him gone.
He didn't care about the anti-semitism. Which white Hollywood has downplayed and ignored for years even though they knew about it. :mjpls:

And Hollywood is still hiring him despite knowing who he is. And when Wynona Ryder brought up what he said to her they dismissed it. :mjpls:

And Hacksaw Ridge, directed by Gibson was showered with awards by cacs in 2016. His anti-semitism didn't stop him apparently.

And that k00n Danny Glover is working with him for Lethal Weapon 5. So Hollywood nor a Black man who should know better and who now knows how Gibson views him should be working with him and yet they are. :mjpls:

I don't fukk with that Mel Gibson dude or his movies, I will never watch shyt with him in it :ehh: i'm doing my part

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
the replies :mjlol:

He gets it. Because they know they've won.

They have the US giving them 3 billion a year free of charge along with any military hardware they want. In fact they've so thoroughly won that the only opposition they have is from Hebrew Israelites and college kids via BDS.

The former of which is a fringe group with virtually zero sway in the black community and based on self hatred and the latter isn't a serious movement of any real consequence.

Also that cac understands that this is nothing but a humiliation ritual against Black men. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Told that boy to ,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

source.gif

hmmm, I think his situation worst tho,,,:mjpls:might as well retire

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This isn't bullying, this is how it's supposed to be done. The problem is that we either give the shyt a pass (Kanye) or we raise our hands and wait for teacher (white people) to wield their power for us. Yeah, that's going to go well. The fact that people are waiting for the next anti-black scandal to pop off so we can see how whites and Jews react tells you everything you need to know; we are no longer capable of defending ourselves. We shouldn't sit back and hope for an equal response from these groups. We need to wield that power ourselves.

Blacks in Montgomery made a municipal bus service lean back in the Jim Crow era. We are a huge consumer group. We could collectively speak with our wallets. Why do you think corporations pander and pay lip service to us? They know the potential. We just need to be willing to use it. Money talks.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
This isn't bullying, this is how it's supposed to be done. The problem is that we either give the shyt a pass (Kanye) or we raise our hands and wait for teacher (white people) to wield their power for us. Yeah, that's going to go well. The fact that people are waiting for the next anti-black scandal to pop off so we can see how whites and Jews react tells you everything you need to know; we are no longer capable of defending ourselves. We shouldn't sit back and hope for an equal response from these groups. We need to wield that power ourselves.

Blacks in Montgomery made a municipal bus service lean back in the Jim Crow era. We are a huge consumer group. We could collectively speak with our wallets. Why do you think corporations pander and pay lip service to us? They know the potential. We just need to be willing to use it. Money talks.

This is a false equivalence, Kyrie shared a link to a religious documentary with bad history, he's not Sterling or Sarver, it's an innocuous tweet. He took it down and apologized on ig explaining that he didn't agree with holocaust denial, that's an appropriate response. If a white Mormon player tweeted a documentary that referenced the origin of Black people in the book of nephi he would just have to delete the tweet and apologize (maybe not even that) nothing else would happen because cacs would be hypocrites and see his religious freedom as valid unlike Kyrie with his Hebrew Israelite leanings. Most Black people also wouldn't waste our time splitting hairs over tweets. Unlike performative liberal Jews we have real problems like Sarver not a persecution complex.

- Apologize/condemn movie
- $500K donation to anti-hate causes
- Sensitivity training
- Antisemitic training
- Meet with ADL, Jewish leaders
- Meet with Joe Tsai to demonstrate understanding

All this extra shyt is bullying, they added it because Kyrie is Black, they don't like his attitude, and they don't respect his religion. Aside from maybe sensitivity training and meeting with Tsai this isn't how 'things should be done' this is petty bullshyt, you're equating the Montgomery bus boycott with cancel culture, that's insane.

Also, nobody gave Ye a pass, no one took him seriously, and he's been off his meds for years now.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
This is a false equivalence, Kyrie shared a link to a religious documentary with bad history, he's not Sterling or Sarver, it's an innocuous tweet. He took it down and apologized on ig explaining that he didn't agree with holocaust denial, that's an appropriate response. If a white Mormon player tweeted a documentary that referenced the origin of Black people in the book of nephi he would just have to delete the tweet and apologize (maybe not even that) nothing else would happen because cacs would be hypocrites and see his religious freedom as valid unlike Kyrie with his Hebrew Israelite leanings. Most Black people also wouldn't waste our time splitting hairs over tweets. Unlike performative liberal Jews we have real problems like Sarver not a persecution complex.

- Apologize/condemn movie
- $500K donation to anti-hate causes
- Sensitivity training
- Antisemitic training
- Meet with ADL, Jewish leaders
- Meet with Joe Tsai to demonstrate understanding

All this extra shyt is bullying, they added it because Kyrie is Black, they don't like his attitude, and they don't respect his religion. Aside from maybe sensitivity training and meeting with Tsai this isn't how 'things should be done' this is petty bullshyt, you're equating the Montgomery bus boycott with cancel culture, that's insane.

Also, nobody gave Ye a pass, no one took him seriously, and he's been off his meds for years now.
And to add to that white players NEVER have to bend the knee to the greater society like a black player/commentator would. How many apologies and speeches about rape culture did Big Ben have to take? Why didn’t Chad Wheeler apologize to the black community?WWE came down hard on Hulk Hogan but he was allowed back into the HOF after a year or so.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Potentially why i dont like is what Lebron did continuing.

Like they just start randomly asking a bunch of high profile black players what they think about what Kyrie did, if they dont outright condemn him its gonna be an issue. I think even saying “no comment” or “i dont wanna talk about that” will result in a bunch of :ufdup:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Potentially why i dont like is what Lebron did continuing.

Like they just start randomly asking a bunch of high profile black players what they think about what Kyrie did, if they dont outright condemn him its gonna be an issue. I think even saying “no comment” or “i dont wanna talk about that” will result in a bunch of :ufdup:

Pretty much, these are a few quotes from CJ McCollum on the 5th, I thought it was fine.
"First of all, condemning antisemitism is important," McCollum said. "I believe in social justice, not just for Black people but for everyone. This is a social justice issue. This is a social justice situation that is continuing to be addressed."
"I think the important part was he did apologize,"
"He's displayed empathy now. I think this is a learning experience in which I don't think he understood the magnitude of the movie because he didn't watch it."

This is the top comment on reddit lmao

IXfyuOg.jpg

7P8TsG8.jpg

jay83

Superstar
Daps
NO lies told.

We're not as monolothic on certain things as we should be. Too many of our own have no problem being being c00ns, clowns, degenerates, especially in the name of the dollar and attention. Gotta bush them first.

You have to have a group of troops trained fairly on the same level before taking them off to fight a war. We got too many out of shape, will run and switch sides at the first signs of problem, no pride having soldiers on our side. You have to fix your own home before going out and taking on the outside.