Brooklyn man randomly gunned down on MTA train. Fourth homicide in the train system in 2022.

USMaroon

Pro
Daps
so no one's gonna ask about the elephant in the room ... Why is a Goldman Sach's analyst riding the subway? I am sure that dude makes more than enough to drive or uber this bishhh. Jus askin' :hhh:

Goldman Banker shot just before noon as train pulls into Manhattan? No others injured? That dude either knew something or he gave that jogger dude bad advice. At least dude was compliant and wore his mask in the subway.

Remember Adams few days ago was begging Jamie Dimon/JP Morgan to ride the subway in order to get people back in the city? and 5 days later ...

Last edited:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
so no one's gonna ask about the elephant in the room ... Why is a Goldman Sach's analyst riding the subway? I am sure that dude makes more than enough to drive or uber this bishhh. Jus askin' :hhh:

It's New York City. You ride the train with six figure and seven figure earners everyday.

Alix217

Superstar
Daps

Goldman Banker shot just before noon as train pulls into Manhattan? No others injured? That dude either knew something or he gave that jogger dude bad advice. At least dude was compliant and wore his mask in the subway.

Remember Adams few days ago was begging Jamie Dimon/JP Morgan to ride the subway in order to get people back in the city? and 5 days later ...

Analysts are lower on the totem pole for investment banking, basically entry level (1 level above interns).

Geode

All Star
Daps
we can bring back mental institutions but best believe there will be rampant abuse, racism, drug smuggling, molestation, etc.

You got CO's fukkin inmates and bringing in dope, can you imagine the kind of fukked up people that will sign up to work at a mental institution?
I get it, but there has to be a way to get these people some kind of supervised behavioral therapy.

swerve

All Star
Daps
Literally had a psychotic bytch attempting to swing on me on the platform today. Wouldn’t be surprised if she tried to push anyone down on tracks. Then reading this. Im still gonna ride the subway but it’s definitely some fukking weirdos down there that they need to handle somehow

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Time for the MTA to install metal detectors on the trains :manny: this is gonna keep happening.
You'll get stabbed with a shiv made from a pen.

Dudes out there without multiple priors still out here and the mayor really thinks he'll fix this? He might as well try to negotiate with suicide bombers while he's at it.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
You'll get stabbed with a shiv made from a pen.

Dudes out there without multiple priors still out here and the mayor really thinks he'll fix this? He might as well try to negotiate with suicide bombers while he's at it.

:manny:He better do something fast, people know what’s going on

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Stop and think for a second

We live in a country where:

- White people believe Jan 6 was just a few bad actors

- Sandy Hook was a hoax

- Black men are guilty until there's visual evidence that the cop was in the wrong and even then, the Black mans "past" gets brought up

And so on and so forth...

Black men can't afford to think like cacs.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I see a lot of yall detached from realty, thinking this is some type of "hit". Some of yall are really underestimating how many loons are just wandering around in the subway.

In all my life living in NYC, the subways haven't been this bad ever. Idk how or what, but something needs to be done to keep riders & most of all the workers safe.

This is a quote from one of the members off the train crew.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
shyt is wild out here...