Brooklyn man randomly gunned down on MTA train. Fourth homicide in the train system in 2022.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Stop and think for a second

We live in a country where:

- White people believe Jan 6 was just a few bad actors

- Sandy Hook was a hoax

- Black men are guilty until there's visual evidence that the cop was in the wrong and even then, the Black mans "past" gets brought up

And so on and so forth...

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Dallas DART trains be on that fukkkery shyt too. I have to ride the train to work until I get my car fixed. And its getting worse here with all the unstable crazies, druggies, and homeless that ride DART. I have to carry a knife on me at all times.
Might want to get something a lil bigger than that knife, breh…

Edub

Veteran
Daps
The battle between good and evil has been well underway smh

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
On Saturday I was on the train with this gay blood nikka who was staring down and asking this Spanish nikka what his sign was (trying to flirt with him) Spanish nikka switched cars at the next stop.

Then the Blood nikka started randomly saying "soowoo" just talking to himself.

Crazy.
:deadrose:
In tears

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
He could have a point. It just seemed too random.

On the same public transit and in the same city that has crazy motherfukkers assaulting people with human feces? :stopitslime:

(I couldn't type that sentenced above without busting out laughing. :russ: )

Yeah y'all New Yorkers crazy than a mug and got some strict-ass gun laws. fukk that shyt, I'm cool on not going back. :hubie:

Geode

All Star
Daps
These mentally ill people are emboldened by the sparse population on the trains and on the streets. Pre-pandemic somebody might have cracked his skull open just for pacing back and forth. These crazies also know who to target and when. These crazies are not the homeless bum that lays out on the corner or the crazy lady that talks to herself with a tic. The mentally ill are those who present as normal, until they don't. We were probably riding the trains all along with these people pre-pandemic, but it was too risky for them to be full on crazy.

Went into midtown last week, and definitely was hyper-aware of who was around me.

I keep saying it, they gotta bring back mental institutions. Make them more humane (if that's even possible) but bring them back.

Sauce Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
On Saturday I was on the train with this gay blood nikka who was staring down and asking this Spanish nikka what his sign was (trying to flirt with him) Spanish nikka switched cars at the next stop.

Then the Blood nikka started randomly saying "soowoo" just talking to himself.

Crazy.
I was on a train with a blood treh back in summer 2021, she was talking some bs all ride long and saying soowoo :mjlol::snoop: