Brooklyn man randomly gunned down on MTA train. Fourth homicide in the train system in 2022.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
There are so many mentally disturbed people on the subway. I avoid that shyt like the plague now.

Canal Street station at noon is not where you think some shyt like this would happen

Always some motherfukker talking to himself or harassing someone and me waiting to go into fight/flight mode if shyt goes left

Uber, taxi and Citi bikes for me

Last edited:

Starburst

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you guys saying a hit ever taken the subway? He's a low-level staffer at GS. Stop it. I've seen fights break out and mentally ill harass people at the drop of a dime.
Who said anything about his work at GS having anything to do with it?
I don’t see the harm in speculating since we don’t know the motive.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
On Saturday I was on the train with this gay blood nikka who was staring down and asking this Spanish nikka what his sign was (trying to flirt with him) Spanish nikka switched cars at the next stop.

Then the Blood nikka started randomly saying "soowoo" just talking to himself.

Crazy.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I like the NYC money but I fukking hate getting around this city car or train

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
It’s like quarantine made so many new yorkers that were just hanging on by a thread have a psychotic break.

People weren’t acting this crazy like this prior

it's a mix of that and a systematic breakdown of the social safety nets that are supposed to catch them, but now just imprison them and release cause there is no money in keeping crazy locked up.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
And with the LIRR expansion deeper into the city these incidents are going to spread out more and more.