Brooklyn man randomly gunned down on MTA train. Fourth homicide in the train system in 2022.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
NYPD in 2022 aint doing shyt these cats bust their gun on a subway then walk off and get some McDonald's...

I mean literally that's what the last subway shooter after he did his thing in Brooklyn he went over the bridge into Manhattan and got some McDonald's

This guy's still on the loose and the only lead they got is the homeless cat he gave his burner too?

We don't need more police presence, we need a competent police force

95% of these NYPD guys are humps you can see it in their eyes while they walk around

And Eric Adams is a hump too so you know he's going to protect his own

I bet people would think twice if they had random bag checks at all stations the way they used to. I haven't seen them in years.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
The amount of mentally unstable people on the trains is alarming, with no police in sight.

When my car was fukked back in November I was taking an Uber everywhere, I said fukk that.
Bout a month ago I was coming back from downtown brooklyn, crowded train and some homeless dude who had been dazing in and out suddenly BANGED his fist against the seat. Chick sitting next to him squeaked, jumped up and ran to the other side of the car. It was at a stop so i just got out that bytch and went to the next car :pachaha: . Wasn't bout to deal with any ensuing shyt. Crazy shyt was this was just days before the Sunset Park shooting too

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
On the same public transit and in the same city that has crazy motherfukkers assaulting people with human feces? :stopitslime:

(I couldn't type that sentenced above without busting out laughing. :russ: )

Yeah y'all New Yorkers crazy than a mug and got some strict-ass gun laws. fukk that shyt, I'm cool on not going back. :hubie:
No one asked you back in the first place.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so no one's gonna ask about the elephant in the room ... Why is a Goldman Sach's analyst riding the subway? I am sure that dude makes more than enough to drive or uber this bishhh. Jus askin' :hhh:

Goldman Banker shot just before noon as train pulls into Manhattan? No others injured? That dude either knew something or he gave that jogger dude bad advice. At least dude was compliant and wore his mask in the subway.

Remember Adams few days ago was begging Jamie Dimon/JP Morgan to ride the subway in order to get people back in the city? and 5 days later ...
Finally, someone with a rational mind joined this chat. ^^
Out of towners running in the thread talking about how scared of New York, they are every time they see an isolated crime incident with no context. 😭 out of Town Coli Crime Stoppers on the case as closers before NYPD is even finished taking witness statements.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I see a lot of yall detached from realty, thinking this is some type of "hit". Some of yall are really underestimating how many loons are just wandering around in the subway.

In all my life living in NYC, the subways haven't been this bad ever. Idk how or what, but something needs to be done to keep riders & most of all the workers safe.

This is a quote from one of the members off the train crew.

And you think a Twitter post from a random account with 5 likes backs up your point that it could possibly not be a hit?? How? You have no evidence or updated information that it wasn’t. Homeless men ain’t walking around with designer labels on.

For all we know, white dude could have been a pedo and that was an act of retaliation - no one knows the circumstances of the incident.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RIP to the victim. The population and density of NYC just about guarantees there’s at least half a million mentally ill people roaming the streets at any given time, and that’s being conservative.

This is senseless and strange. I don’t think it was a hit, but maybe it could’ve been an initiation of some sort. Just doesn’t make any sense. Mayor Adams talked that law and order game, now he needs to put his money where his mouth is. Can’t blame this one on drill rap.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I was having a conversation with one of my old heads two weeks ago

It HAS been this bad before, in fact, it's been worse.

When I was in HS in the late 90s and early 2000s, you didn't want to be on the train after a certain time and definitely not in certain places. The thing is back then, it was gang shyt.

These days its random acts of violence, exacerbated by the fact that people have been inside for so long, AND because there's a lot of people more mentally unstable people running around (predicted since the Rudy and Bloomberg days) and the fact that it's getting harder out here in general with people getting evicted or just not having jobs that pay enough to survive.

People from late 70s and early 80s would like to have a word. The subway use to be treacherous back in those days. I feel like we’re going through a rough patch.

I said MY lifetime fam, I'm in my mid 30s...

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I bet people would think twice if they had random bag checks at all stations the way they used to. I haven't seen them in years.

Look at this goofy begging for massa to dig through his bag

I guarantee that none of these shooters even thought once

This subway violence isn't a for profit enterprise, they aren't weighing the pros and cons

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
@Nicole0416_646NYC given the victims age and title I expect he's not a "banker" in the traditional sense

More likely works in one of their operational departments, for example IT or logistics

Banking analysts are usually less than 30 and if they can't get promoted above analyst in five years they get canned

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
And you think a Twitter post from a random account with 5 likes backs up your point that it could possibly not be a hit?? How? You have no evidence or updated information that it wasn’t. Homeless men ain’t walking around with designer labels on.

For all we know, white dude could have been a pedo and that was an act of retaliation - no one knows the circumstances of the incident.

You always come blindly defending NY shyt, and know nothing of what you're talking about.

That’s not some random account, that’s the RTO Vice President of TWU Local 100, which is the union train crews and bus drivers belong, you dumb bytch. Learn to fukking read.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last edited: