💰💰 Bronny signs 4 year. $7.9 million deal. Lakers confirm he earned everything his way

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
I saw GG play live he's a dawg
I mean i'm cool with it. I was looking up second round rookie contracts and GG Jackson from the Grizzlies signed a 4 year 8 million deal. The only difference was that GG had to go through the g league first. I'm not really a fan of Rich Paul saying Bronny won't do a 2 way contract but it worked. Bronny has an opportunity and he needs to show out in summer league first. Hopefully Rich Paul don't think he's too good for summer league.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bron has not earned enough respect from Laker fans to be pulling these stunts.

These are the type of moves you allow a Kobe, MJ or Duncan to make. Guys who spent 15-20 years with a single team and delivered 5+ championships

He’s been on the team for 6 years and gave them half a championship :skip:.

Yet they allow him to hand pick his podcast buddy to be coach and gave his son, who’d have a hard time making a roster in China, a 4 year multimillion dollar contract :dead:

At least Thanasis was legitimately drafted by the Knicks and had to grind his way through Europe and the G league before being gifted his spot. Bronny is short has limited upside and currently 0 NBA quality skills :skip:

Boston wins #18 while the Lakers turn into a complete clown show :mjlol:

succession-logan-roy.gif

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yes and I would support Lebron getting Bronny a job at Nike, Klutch sports, or any of his businesses.

Getting this nygga a spot on an nba team? lol it just pretty much devalues being a nba player. There’s gotta be a sense of pride as an nba player that not just anybody can do what they do.

These nba nyggas are raising some bytches. This mufukka was crying when he got drafted like he didn’t know that his dad put him on the team. I remember when Dwade’s son was crying because he made the g league courtesy of his dad. Hell Dwade literally turned one of his son’s into a bytch.:dead:

You can’t make this up, and yall worship these nyggas.
:umad:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
💰
You and your seed signing 2 multi million dollar deals on the same day :wow:

2012 - Lebron and Rich form Klutch
2020 - Rich is on UTAs Board of Directors
2021 - Lebron signs Nike lifetime deal
2024 - Bronny drafted
2026 - Bryce drafted
2027 - Bron retires, buys the new NBA expansion team in Vegas

“Rob and I did not give Bronny anything. Bronny has earned this, right?” Redikk said. “Bronny talks about his hard work, Bronny has earned this through hard work. And for us prioritizing player development, we view Bronny as, like, case study one, because his base level of feel, athleticism, point-of-attack defender, shooting, passing … there’s a lot to like about his game. And as we sort of build out our player development program holistically, he’s going to have a great opportunity to become an excellent NBA player.”

They gon kill this boy in summer league :huhldup: .

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
You so maddddddddd. look at you. Emotional. You talking about points per game shows me you stupid and this convo ain't for you. Matter fact let me block you for being loser idiot in 2024
Emotional lil hoe couldn't even answer the question.

Daps
His 2nd and 3rd contracts will tell us what his real worth is, like most players
Bingo!

Nepotism got him into the league. If he can become a serviceable (or better) NBA player and earn subsequent contracts without Pops putting his thumb on the scales....then breh earned it.

One thing I will say is that if Bronny somehow became Baby Kobe or Baby MJ, I think LeBron would genuinely be happy for his son. Not so sure Jordan would have wanted his sons to surpass him.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you ever heard of this guy named Victor Wembanyama :heh:
All i know is this Laker season gonna be the most watched in their TV History. Merch through the roof. Courtside lit for every game Bronny active. Shyt is historic