đź’°đź’° Bronny signs 4 year. $7.9 million deal. Lakers confirm he earned everything his way

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
So you would rather they say "Yes this is blatant nepotism. He came out the right nutsack. :krs: "? I mean we all know what it is. But it would be stupid for them to say it. This is PR 101. No different than "Its not about the money" after signing a record breaking deal.
They don’t have to say shyt. They doubling down on the “he earned it” bullshyt. They making this kid look like a fool.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
On one hand the white folks do it in corporate america...on the other hand..this could ruin Bronny if he is actually serious about basketball....if he is there for his pops and to get a bag and still inherit his dad wealth...then shyt..geaux for it lil breh...but ya daddy a whore for using you

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You Lebron dikkriders are insane. :mjlol:

Tell us the actually worth of this 4 ppg scorer then?
You so maddddddddd. look at you. Emotional. You talking about points per game shows me you stupid and this convo ain't for you. Matter fact let me block you for being loser idiot in 2024

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
So you would rather they say "Yes this is blatant nepotism. He came out the right nutsack. :krs: "? I mean we all know what it is. But it would be stupid for them to say it. This is PR 101. No different than "Its not about the money" after signing a record breaking deal.
Isn't part of PR convincing people to accept the narrative, or buy into Bronny as a draft pick?
We're allowed to listen to their PR statements and say fukk the Bull shyt.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On one hand the white folks do it in corporate america...on the other hand..this could ruin Bronny if he is actually serious about basketball....if he is there for his pops and to get a bag and still inherit his dad wealth...then shyt..geaux for it lil breh...but ya daddy a whore for using you

Yes and I would support Lebron getting Bronny a job at Nike, Klutch sports, or any of his businesses.

Getting this nygga a spot on an nba team? lol it just pretty much devalues being a nba player. There’s gotta be a sense of pride as an nba player that not just anybody can do what they do.

These nba nyggas are raising some bytches. This mufukka was crying when he got drafted like he didn’t know that his dad put him on the team. I remember when Dwade’s son was crying because he made the g league courtesy of his dad. Hell Dwade literally turned one of his son’s into a bytch.:dead:

You can’t make this up, and yall worship these nyggas.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yes and I would support Lebron getting Bronny a job at Nike, Klutch sports, or any of his businesses.

Getting this nygga a spot on an nba team? lol it just pretty much devalues being a nba player. There’s gotta be a sense of pride as an nba player that not just anybody can do what they do.

These nba nyggas are raising some bytches. This mufukka was crying when he got drafted like he didn’t know that his dad put him on the team. I remember when Dwade’s son was crying because he made the g league courtesy of his dad. Hell Dwade literally turned one of his son’s into a bytch.:dead:

You can’t make this up, and yall worship these nyggas.
Facts. LeBron James has really fukked over Bronny man and I hate that shyt. Cause he always gon be in his pops shadow...

Jordan and Kobe would never....