BRONNY JAMES IS A LAKER?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
6'1 with a jumper that slow and low, they not even trying at this point
It is low. However, Im not sure his release is that slow in game time. He seems to be just shooting just to shoot and not simulating game speed.

Off the catch he's a decent 3 point shooter. His issue is guys that height need to be able to create space and create shots for themselves.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
It is low. However, Im not sure his release is that low in game time. He seems to be just shooting just to shoot and not simulating game speed.

Off the catch he's a decent 3 point shooter. His issue is guys that height need to be able to create space and create shots for themselves.

He doesn't, but that's also why he shoots considerably worse in game. That shot isn't translating to a game unless he's wide open. Even D-Lo worked on keeping the ball higher on his 3-ball this year for that same reason.

I just think with access to world class trainers and shooting coaches they would have addressed it

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
He doesn't, but that's also why he shoots considerably worse in game. That shot isn't translating to a game unless he's wide open. Even D-Lo worked on keeping the ball higher on his 3-ball this year for that same reason.

I just think with access to world class trainers and shooting coaches they would have addressed it
Breh needs to wear those Larry Johnsons n the game.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You need to start from somewhere

Starting low probably helped him formulate his jumper or it helps him mentally

He’ll adjust to when a low drop gets him stripped or blocked

Eventually he might get to the point where he can catch and shoot without even dropping down at all like Klay, Kyrie and curry sometimes do.

But right now at least his form works cause like some said he’s catching and shooting open shots

I think a lot of you are underestimating what his trainers and Lebron are telling him to do

I think they know more about the type of player he needs to be than us.

And besides, most players come into NBA and have messed up form all together that is harder to change