Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wish I still had mines. :mjcry: The NBA 2K battles I had with my cousin. :wow:

My nikka is doing life in jail now. :mjcry:

nfl2k%26nba2kcovers_091309.jpg

:sadbron: GREAT NFL/NBA 2K SPORT GAMES CLASSIC. Randy Moss, I was a Randy Moss STAN man.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
What happened?

Mannnn. . . My cousin was a wild child. .Dude was younger than me but def more street wise. . Don't have time to tell the whole story. . But a couple of years ago he called me. .I was actually in Miami at Club Mansion partying it up. He just keeps going to jail in Pittsburgh. All the cops know him. He is feeling trapped. He wanted to move to FLA with me. I was like yeah!! :krs: My nikka yes. .A change of scenery for my dude will work! :salute:

He had a gun charge he was still dealing with. I told him. . Look. . Aiyo. Take care of that first B. :ld: Cops down south will kill you fam. Take care of that. .Then I will cop us a 2 bedroom and come on down. :smugdraper: He was excited. . Two weeks later. . He was in a bar and had words with this dude. My cousin got kicked out the bar. . But he is a hot head. .And was drunk. He waited outside the bar until ol boy left. . Then capped him in the snow. :sadbron:

They did not find the dude till two days later when the snow melted. :lupe: Meanwhile he was already on the run. He knew he fukked up. . He was hiding out at one of his nikkas houses. When they found the kid the checked the tapes at the bar. . One of the tapes from across the street showed my cuz at a time right before the murder. It did not show the actual shooting. They figured it was him cause of the tape and the people in the bar who said they had words. :lupe: So a manhunt was on. I was unawares down in FLA. He called me talking bout he got the charge cleared up. . Can we do this now! I said sure breh. :myman: Wired him some cash for a bus ticket. Told him to come on! Shortly after that his own nikka ratted him out to the pigs. :to: Locked my nikka up. My aunt spent so much money on lawyers and shyt. . He plead not guilty and lost. :mjcry: Got my dude for LIFE. :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mannnn. . . My cousin was a wild child. .Dude was younger than me but def more street wise. . Don't have time to tell the whole story. . But a couple of years ago he called me. .I was actually in Miami at Club Mansion partying it up. He just keeps going to jail in Pittsburgh. All the cops know him. He is feeling trapped. He wanted to move to FLA with me. I was like yeah!! :krs: My nikka yes. .A change of scenery for my dude will work! :salute:

He had a gun charge he was still dealing with. I told him. . Look. . Aiyo. Take care of that first B. :ld: Cops down south will kill you fam. Take care of that. .Then I will cop us a 2 bedroom and come on down. :smugdraper: He was excited. . Two weeks later. . He was in a bar and had words with this dude. My cousin got kicked out the bar. . But he is a hot head. .And was drunk. He waited outside the bar until ol boy left. . Then capped him in the snow. :sadbron:

They did not find the dude till two days later when the snow melted. :lupe: Meanwhile he was already on the run. He knew he fukked up. . He was hiding out at one of his nikkas houses. When they found the kid the checked the tapes at the bar. . One of the tapes from across the street showed my cuz at a time right before the murder. It did not show the actual shooting. They figured it was him cause of the tape and the people in the bar who said they had words. :lupe: So a manhunt was on. I was unawares down in FLA. He called me talking bout he got the charge cleared up. . Can we do this now! I said sure breh. :myman: Wired him some cash for a bus ticket. Told him to come on! Shortly after that his own nikka ratted him out to the pigs. :to: Locked my nikka up. My aunt spent so much money on lawyers and shyt. . He plead not guilty and lost. :mjcry: Got my dude for LIFE. :wow:

Damn, breh....:wtf: why do you always have some crazy stories?....I do have some f*cked up family,some f*cked up stories but you just have too MANY stories brehs....like you can't catch a break.