Brodie Lee Has Passed Away (1979-2020)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
This is really shocking. RIP. Seeing all these reactions from his peers you can tell he was universally loved. A lot of them must be devastated today.

Also a lot of stupid reactions from "fans" under WWE's, HHH's or Stephanie's tweets. Blaming the company for not using him right like it's the time for this instead of paying homage to the man. Smh.

:francis:shyt reminds me of when Eddie passed and at a CZW show, Zandig and em did a ten bell salute because folks forgot Eddie worked the indies as well. Random dikkhead neckbeard fan yelled out "fukk that" during the bell salute and got thrown out (hopefully head first in a glass pane).

There's one thing I can't stand in this miserable wrestling business is moronic ass marks like the prick that got thrown out and the dikkheads that's talking about "pushes" during a sad time and reflection:camby:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:wow:Lung disease though? :mindblown: He must’ve been a heavy smoker or that chew stuff. That’s crazy, I wonder if this was known or was it a new discovery recently.

You think a guy is just resting an injury and next thing you know they are gone.

wtf he looked like he was in great shape, I guess you never really know what people are going through