when Lesnar gives this clown that stiff work :blessed:

xd7q9cqxc1d01.gif

Braun barely budged

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Dudes making out as if Riddle fought the best of the best in the UFC talking about him as if he's on some Bruce Lee status :childplease:
I think it's more that at their current stages, unless Brock could get it on the ground and smother Riddle quick, it's honestly unlikely the hypothetical match isn't a long, boring affair. And you can really only say 'Brock wouldn't clearly wash X person' about what... 4 people in the company? Lashley, Riddle, Rezar maybe... and I dunno, I feel like Joe might give Brock a struggle.
Riddle at 180 beat Jon Jones in high school while wrestling 10lbs underweight. It's not NCAA heavyweight pedigree, but it also wasn't 20+ years ago, either, and Jon Jones turned into one of the greats, for all of his other failings.

I don't think anyone is thinking Riddle would run the whole locker room the fade - though it's more possible now that Hunicara is gone, because cuh was beating everybody once upon a time - but I do think if it turned into a shoot, it'd be a closer fight than people assume looking at them. Technique means a lot, and for all his goofiness, Matt Riddle comes across as a dude who only ever cared about weed, his family, and fighting his whole life, and not necessarily in that order.

Never underestimate a dude in a fight who know he has a lifetime supply of CBD topical rub and indica gummies at home waiting for him, brehs. Mans got nothing to fear from pain :usure:

Back on topic: all this 'X isn't on Y's level' shyt is still dumb as fukk. From a boxing perspective, McGregor wasn't anywhere near Mayweather's level to anyone with a passing understanding about boxing. But there was all the talk of 'potential', and that fight did all-time numbers. We really acting like there's isn't documented history of a neophyte getting a shot at a master and running an upset? fukk outta here. People love an underdog story. People love a David-and-Goliath story. People also love watching unstoppable forces get upset.

And for people who don't love those things... they'd probably love to watch laid-back stoner types get their comeuppance by wilderness rednecks who murder deer for laughs. You hitting all demographics. Book the match, cokeboy! :blessed:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This thread is hilarious! :mjlol:

And fukk Matt Riddle until that white trash CAC puts some gotdam boots on when he wrestles. Only Polynesians, Japanese dudes and Kamala are supposed to be barefoot in a wrestling ring.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing about grabbing the brass ring is, you're not really trying to grab it if you're doing the same thing ever other guy trying to make it is.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
This thread is hilarious! :mjlol:

And fukk Matt Riddle until that white trash CAC puts some gotdam boots on when he wrestles. Only Polynesians, Japanese dudes and Kamala are supposed to be barefoot in a wrestling ring.
So you're going to act like Kevin Von Erich never existed?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Bro is just trying to grab that brass ring while other dudes are just happy to be there :yeshrug:

Yall ‘just shut up and do what Vince tells you to do’ cats are weird :pachaha:
You make a valid point here

But see that's one of the fukked up parts of working for Cokeboy

On one hand...he's a fukking lunatic that refuses to listen to reason, but on the other hand if you show him you're just as crazy, he will respect you for it and reward you for it

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The thing I never get about the stories like the Riddle one - if he really pissed everyone off and his quick appearance was a lesson, wouldn’t a better lesson be to not use him on the show? He wasn’t advertised, there are several other NXT ups they could’ve plugged in that spot as good soldiers. Why give him a Rumble payday?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
matt riddle probably think he can shoot and beat brock's ass.
Brock knows he could lost to riddle as well.
shoot or work.

say you live in fear in So many words breh.

glad i don't watch wwe.
I find riddle and brock, boring.

art barr