Brock Lesnar to Matt Riddle & NXT: Lean Back bro

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I believe in Riddle because of that vid of him talking about the Goldberg encounter backstage and you think he is exaggerating and trolling but then the vid of the encounter came out as well and it went exactly as Riddle described. :laff:

Dude gives zero fukks and definitely would pull some shyt on Brock backstage.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Lol @ y’all thinking this is real

WWE’s YouTube channel dropped an entire video about this shyt

get worked, brehs

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
During the last couple of days there have been several reports circulating about a backstage incident involving Brock Lesnar and Matt Riddle at this past Sunday’s Royal Rumble. While several media outlets have obtained bits and pieces of the scrum and have even been given confirmation by WWE officials of what was actually said between the two in way that made the verbiage sound like a work.

Bodyslam.net has received information from a very reliable source of what actually went down. Brock Lesnar doesn’t check tags of any kind on social media. He was notified by a certain advocate of Matt Riddle’s trash talking on Twitter and the situation escalated from there. Lesnar then proceeded to grab Riddle by the neck and put him in his place. Shortly, after that both men were separated. The only thing that Brock said to Riddle was not ever use his name again.”That’s the true story and only story” according to my source.

Brock Lesnar is scheduled to defend his WWE Championship against the 2020 Royal Rumble winner Drew McIntyre at WrestleMania in Tampa on April 5th.
Exclusive: Brock Lesnar, Matt Riddle Incident Clarification

The bolder is absolutely fukking KILLING me :laff: :laff:

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31304-1388709989-10.gif

Last edited:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
But... who got worked here most?
Brock.
Cuh don't give a shyt about social media. He let Heyman work him into running up on Riddle, knowing that the E will turn anything they can into a work, and... knowing that if that match ever happened, it'd involve RAW, a property he's in charge of. And what better person to run Brock over for rehab after Drew takes the title that someone who has been in UFC before and so can work stiffer with Brock, and if they end up shooting a bit, :yeshrug: not like Riddle will be hitting up Meltzer complaining about Brock shooting the next day or something, he'll throw his hands and if he goes down he goes down. It's no-lose for Heyman, and dude literally just went full Littlefinger from GoT on Brock and Riddle.

Heyman still a devious sumbytch :ohhh:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
If they not working this might be the first time I :hhh: @ Brock he out here acting like a playfighter. Prime Brock would have jobbed him out on TV and shot the fair one in the back after, this version getting his politician on :picard: while Riddle still poppin shyt.

They give us a brawl for all pt 2 i'll watch it :wow: Brock is Brock but he has battled disease, 40+, not in fight shape. Riddle is in his prime age wise but idk what his training methods currently looking like :patrice:, size different might be too much but a mid kick to Brock gut and :ehh: what Riddle thai skill look like :ehh: knees are hell for wrestling/grappling based offense

Last edited:

JOHN.KOOL

Manchester United/Atletico Madrid
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They also had the Goldberg/Riddle confrontation on camera for their 24 series.

Watch them have this one as well down the line.

Yep, atleast they getting smarter at working people