Brock Lesnar to Matt Riddle & NXT: Lean Back bro

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
People really talmbout 'become a top guy before you can call X out'? :dahell:

That's not how that works anywhere, and that narrative needs to die any time it's brought up. The whole point of calling out someone established is to say 'you are set in this, but I'm better than you, and when people see that, I'll be looked at on the level they should be seeing me on'.

Did Iverson pass out when Jordan was guarding him because he hadn't earned his spot yet? No, he crossed that nikka up and kept it moving.

Really out here acting like you're supposed to ask permission? Like Brock didn't come in his first year throwing hands at any big name within arm's reach in his ascent to the top? Brock don't want to work that program because if Riddle starts getting snug, he can't just throw that straight right and calm it down back into a work like he did Braun.:yeshrug: Whether you think Riddle or Lesnar would win in a shoot is irrelevant, anyone paying attention knows if they're in that situation and Brock throws a shoot punch, Riddle's throwing the agented match out the window and throwing back, win, lose or draw. It's written all over his personality. And that's a no-win situation for Brock. Because if he puts Riddle down, he's supposed to. But if he slip up and we get a strike-based Puder/Angle situation without a ref able to bail it out... now what? Riddle gets made and a bunch of Brock mystique disappears, and the minute the latter happens, Vince gonna make cuh start working actual competitive matches again instead of... Well. Spotfests. Lesnar matches are spotfests. It's literally just suplexes instead of superkicks and Sasuke Specials. (Suplex City is just a hoss Superkick Party)

It's a shame. It'd probably be a cool match, especially fitting in the vein of the work Brock was doing with Bryan/AJ/Finn, just with someone who can actually pick Brock up.

Daps
View media item 12436
Little dude need to chill out.

You ain't bringing in the $$$ like Lesnar & you not half the star that he is either.

On top of being on a 3rd tier brand that can hardly pull in 1 million viewers & takes place in a studio that can only hold 1500 people max.

Yet these jabronis swear they got what it takes to be the man without even putting in the work.:heh:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
View media item 12436
Little dude need to chill out.

You ain't bringing in the $$$ like Lesnar & you not half the star that he is either.

On top of being on a 3rd tier brand that can hardly pull in 1 million viewers & takes place in a studio that can only hold 1500 people max.

Yet these jabronis swear they got what it takes to be the man without even putting in the work.:heh:
Ahh your post makes no sense. How is he not putting in the work? He is NXT. Brock was in OVW. Same difference except that NXT is on TV. If he doesn’t get on the main roster , how can you say he doesn’t pull in the numbers? He needs that opportunity. If you biased just say that or you don’t like him.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
People really talmbout 'become a top guy before you can call X out'? :dahell:

That's not how that works anywhere, and that narrative needs to die any time it's brought up. The whole point of calling out someone established is to say 'you are set in this, but I'm better than you, and when people see that, I'll be looked at on the level they should be seeing me on'.

Did Iverson pass out when Jordan was guarding him because he hadn't earned his spot yet? No, he crossed that nikka up and kept it moving.

Really out here acting like you're supposed to ask permission? Like Brock didn't come in his first year throwing hands at any big name within arm's reach in his ascent to the top? Brock don't want to work that program because if Riddle starts getting snug, he can't just throw that straight right and calm it down back into a work like he did Braun.:yeshrug: Whether you think Riddle or Lesnar would win in a shoot is irrelevant, anyone paying attention knows if they're in that situation and Brock throws a shoot punch, Riddle's throwing the agented match out the window and throwing back, win, lose or draw. It's written all over his personality. And that's a no-win situation for Brock. Because if he puts Riddle down, he's supposed to. But if he slip up and we get a strike-based Puder/Angle situation without a ref able to bail it out... now what? Riddle gets made and a bunch of Brock mystique disappears, and the minute the latter happens, Vince gonna make cuh start working actual competitive matches again instead of... Well. Spotfests. Lesnar matches are spotfests. It's literally just suplexes instead of superkicks and Sasuke Specials. (Suplex City is just a hoss Superkick Party)

It's a shame. It'd probably be a cool match, especially fitting in the vein of the work Brock was doing with Bryan/AJ/Finn, just with someone who can actually pick Brock up.

Riddle never needed to call them out to begin with since he's going to be a fan favorite whenever he hits the main roster. Creates a distraction and with how petty most wrestlers are, it would be held against him.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
People talking about Riddle's "gimmick" is the best :pachaha:

Like I said in the Rumble thread, the idea that Brock Lesnar is telling Matt Riddle to stop tagging him on social media & people thinking that's a real life thing that could have happened is tremendous.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
He ain’t gonna get it by annoying people. He hasn’t done anything noteworthy since he was signed. Why would Brock or Goldberg want to work with him?
I don't get it. TSC will bytch and moan all day about how creative holds people back then when someone speaks up or tries to rise above their station, yall will turn around and say "Man this guy should just shut up, he hasn't done anything" :heh:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't get it. TSC will bytch and moan all day about how creative holds people back then when someone speaks up or tries to rise above their station, yall will turn around and say "Man this guy should just shut up, he hasn't done anything" :heh:
I couldn’t care less about Riddle, I don’t see the big deal about him. Just cause he acts like a stoner isn’t appealing to me but it’s whatever. Keith Lee has bigger star potential IMO. There’s a reason Keith Lee got to be the sole survivor of the NXT team, and why he got to have a moment with Brock at the Rumble. Riddle isn’t gonna get that by bytching on Twitter.

Daps
Ahh your post makes no sense. How is he not putting in the work? He is NXT. Brock was in OVW. Same difference except that NXT is on TV. If he doesn’t get on the main roster , how can you say he doesn’t pull in the numbers? He needs that opportunity. If you biased just say that or you don’t like him.

There's no comparison.

Brock Lesnar has worked with some of the biggest names in the business & is a crossover phemon who has classic fueds & matches, moments throughout his career.

He left wwe & became even bigger in the UFC which proves his value.

The wwe already knew what they had on their hands. Brock is without a doubt the greatest athlete the wwe has ever signed. For him to do what he did at such a young age is unprecedented.

Matt riddle potential is not on the level of a Brock Lesnar.