Brock Lesnar to Matt Riddle & NXT: Lean Back bro

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
There's no comparison.

Brock Lesnar has worked with some of the biggest names in the business & is a crossover phemon who has classic fueds & matches, moments throughout his career.

He left wwe & became even bigger in the UFC which proves his value.

The wwe already knew what they had on their hands. Brock is without a doubt the greatest athlete the wwe has ever signed. For him to do what he did at such a young age is unprecedented.

Matt riddle potential is not on the level of a Brock Lesnar.
Again you make zero sense. How is Riddle different? Both started in development. Riddle is just trying to make the main roster.
Daniel Puder and Cena went right at Kurt.
Maven at Taker.
Brock went at the Kurt and Taker.
HHH and Randy went at Foley.
Everyone has to get a start. Riddle is just trying to do what others have done. If you can’t understand that , while I don’t know.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I couldn’t care less about Riddle, I don’t see the big deal about him. Just cause he acts like a stoner isn’t appealing to me but it’s whatever. Keith Lee has bigger star potential IMO. There’s a reason Keith Lee got to be the sole survivor of the NXT team, and why he got to have a moment with Brock at the Rumble. Riddle isn’t gonna get that by bytching on Twitter.
Way I feel.about Adam Cole

Daps
Again you make zero sense. How is Riddle different? Both started in development. Riddle is just trying to make the main roster.
Daniel Puder and Cena went right at Kurt.
Maven at Taker.
Brock went at the Kurt and Taker.
HHH and Randy went at Foley.
Everyone has to get a start. Riddle is just trying to do what others have done. If you can’t understand that , while I don’t know.

First off Nxt is not a development brand any longer. They legit got money being put into the production & presentation of the brand in comparison to a ovw.

The leap Lesnar had to make to go from ovw to Monday night raw was huge back then.

Have you seen those old tapes. He was performimg in a small warehouse of maybe 20 people tops.

Coming from that to performimg in front of thousands of people where he's now getting cues & direction cuz he's on primetime television

That's 24 year old Brock Lesnar right there during a time where wwe was stacked with stars.

Riddle is not on the level of a Brock Lesnar. That's the point. They're nothing alike.

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
when Lesnar gives this clown that stiff work :blessed:

xd7q9cqxc1d01.gif

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
so you dont think matt riddle could tap his jaw like a keg because of his weight class?

I understand no matter what is said you’re going with Riddle no matter what, but let’s just be real about it....

Highly doubt Riddle would even be able to get to him before being taken down. Anyone has a “punchers chance”, but odds are strongly (probably 10 to 1), that Lesnar would squash him.

Lesnar is 285lbs and a former UFC champion. Plus he’s still in fighting shape so it’s not like he’s some bum.... Riddle is a welterweight who rarely ever even got out of the prelims and on to the main card of a PPV to fight higher ranked opponents.