Brock got "IT" from Jericho

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:wow:The Lionheart.

:mjpls:Brock's obviously part of The Conspiracy.

Time to call Ralphus.:ufdup:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
According to the site’s sources, when Jericho confronted Lesnar, Lesnar kissed Jericho on the forehead and said “Kiss me back, p**sy.” Jericho didn’t back down and instead stepped directly up to Lesnar, who had his hands behind his back as he said “hit me or kiss me, bytch.” That’s when things got physical and everyone came in to break them apart.

Sounds like somebody wanted the gift of Jericho. :dame:

Drink it in, maaaaan.
b9zPfaw.png

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
People who think Jericho would stand a chance against Lesnar are passed being high, they are dribbling on a heroin OD or some shyt.

The Meltzer report is so fragmented, and in placed strange, I don't think it paints an accurate picture of what occurred. Jericho had Lesnar against a wall? fukking good luck with that. Lesnar saying some shyt about punching him or kissing him? Like, WTF. Seriously. I ain't biting this nonsense.
Y'all gotta get this idea that just because Brock is strong that he can't be fukked with.

dbp

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all gotta get this idea that just because Brock is strong that he can't be fukked with.

He did train with legit MMA guys for years and has fought proper fighters.

Rest of the lockerroom gets their rep from sometimes beating up drunk nobodies at the bar. No comparison.

Jericho gives no fukks about stepping to someone though. Gotta give him credit for that.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Yall nikkas are so fukkin gullible. Yall do know that Brock really isn't the a$$hole he's made out to be on tv right? Yall do know that he's really a humble goofy guy in real life right? Yall do know that he DOES have a lot of friends in the locker room right? Don't believe everything you see on tv folks. It's all a work and it's clearly working on yall