Brock got "IT" from Jericho

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:comeon:

That's your reaction to someone hitting some knee strikes after having his leg worked over earlier in the match, really? Self-styled wrestling critics trying to get on their Roger Ebert shyt man, I swear.

He got his leg worked over and he sold it for a bit. They weren't shooting a broken leg angle. You want him hobbling around like a cripple for the last 15 minutes of a match? Nobody wants to see that shyt in every match where someone does some limb work.

In real sports we see athletes go down with an apparently painful injury all the time and return to the game shortly thereafter and not be hopping around "selling" the injury. Are you :mindblown: at that too?

Oh, no doubt it's an uber nerd shyt. I wont deny that. I've said a bunch of times I still enjoy his matches but to me those are the kinds of things that separate an amazing match from a good/very good one.

I was referring more to the Devitt and Tanahashi matches though. I was :francis: at him teasing it with Joe but it was never a big part of the match it wasn't as big of a deal as when the working of his leg takes 1/3 or even half of match he's in.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
pLZYMhi.gif

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Oh, no doubt it's an uber nerd shyt. I wont deny that. I've said a bunch of times I still enjoy his matches but to me those are the kinds of things that separate an amazing match from a good/very good one.

I was referring more to the Devitt and Tanahashi matches though. I was :francis: at him teasing it with Joe but it was never a big part of the match it wasn't as big of a deal as when the working of his leg takes 1/3 or even half of match he's in.

Cool breh, I didn't mean to cut a heel promo on you :lolbron: I just keep seeing that criticism on the internet anytime a wrestler doesn't go full Randy Savage after some basic leg work early in the match and I think for the most part, matches would be a lot more boring if workers had to nerf 90% of their offense in those situations

Stez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder how Heyman feels about being associated/tied to the Lesnar act these days? The recent contract situation makes me think he probably wouldn't be working there at all if it wasn't for Brock telling Vince otherwise.

For someone who in the past seemed to have such a passion for pro wrestling, you'd have figured he'd want to see people like Dean Ambrose not be so frustrated with working with Lesnar for instance. Seemingly he's stood there when the Jericho altercation happens too. Makes me think he's alienated from the rest of the roster, since Lesnar reports to one man and seemingly has zero friends himself in the locker room.

Appears he's content in living the gimmick and riding Brock's coattails now more than ever before.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I refuse to believe Orton let him do THAT to him on purpose, I hope he got a big bonus if true

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Jericho confronting both Goldberg and Lesnar shows some major heart. Regardless of his motivation behind the confrontations

More like a messy guy with a Napoleon Complex. He jumped to conclusions in this situation.

Jericho is a great wrestler, mic worker, and company man, but sucks at everything else he's tried outside the ring. He's a conceited idiot. Have u heard his band or his commentary on music on VH1?

i mean Brock got in his head too, but Jericho started this shyt by trying to control shyt he had no business being part of.