Brock got "IT" from Jericho

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2016 has been a muthafukka for the WWE with injures, fukkery and sudden complete revamps

2016 has been something else world wide...from Ali dying to Trump being a candidate for presidency. This year has been nuts.

Regarding the topic at hand, Jericho has heart but I think he worked himself into a shoot. Randy himself said he knew what was coming

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
:dahell: Ya'll really think that was a work? If it is a work, why Brock even getting mad? Its a work right, he could have obviously just told his co-worker off camera, where the audience can't see what the deal was, without almost getting in a fight. Ain't nobody saying that shyt was malicious but its obvious he fukked up (and wrestlers do that sometimes). "We been blading for years so people can have minor scars but nah, I want you to fukk my scalp up with your elbow for realism".....c'mon son.

Guess ya'll think when Austin got his neck messed up by Owen, it was a work. He finished the match by rolling him up. Austin shortened his career for a storyline, that's how dedicated he was to working us over brehs .:wow:

I said it in another thread, these dudes are trained that the show must go on. Hell, this the same company that ain't even stop a pay-per-view when Owen died in the ring, what makes people think they ain't going to figure out how to work around an injury and make some shyt up on the fly.

Last edited:

SirMo

Pro
Daps
Whats hard to believe y2j had him against a wall

fukking, what's hard about it???? A 45 year old midget who needs to do DDP Yoga to get out of bed, forcing ANY sort of will against Brock Lesnar, a man who easily has 50lbs on him and a legit background. Jesus Christ :dead:

Daps
Yall nikkas are so fukkin gullible. Yall do know that Brock really isn't the a$$hole he's made out to be on tv right? Yall do know that he's really a humble goofy guy in real life right? Yall do know that he DOES have a lot of friends in the locker room right? Don't believe everything you see on tv folks. It's all a work and it's clearly working on yall
No I dont believe any of that

U telling me a 40 year old redneck beast is gonna be seen on "Up Up Down Down" with Xavier Woods and Mikaze playing Streets of Rage?
:beli:

Brock probably does small talk with the agents, kicks ass, fukks Sable, and hunts Moose carcass

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking, what's hard about it???? A 45 year old midget who needs to do DDP Yoga to get out of bed, forcing ANY sort of will against Brock Lesnar, a man who easily has 50lbs on him and a legit background. Jesus Christ :dead:
:comeon: so a 224 pound man. Couldn't push Brock?? I'm not saying y2j could beat him in a fight but anybody could be pushed into a wall

Last edited:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I've never seen the word "hardway" used more times than I have in the past 48 hours. nikkas never even knew that word existed before Sunday :yeshrug:

:heh: nah,just not a lotta opportunities to discuss it ad nauseum.

IIRC, both times it's happened it involved Brock.

edit: both times it's been heavily discussed and used, not saying it's only happened twice in all of recorded history.