Brock got "IT" from Jericho

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People who think Jericho would stand a chance against Lesnar are passed being high, they are dribbling on a heroin OD or some shyt.

The Meltzer report is so fragmented, and in placed strange, I don't think it paints an accurate picture of what occurred. Jericho had Lesnar against a wall? fukking good luck with that. Lesnar saying some shyt about punching him or kissing him? Like, WTF. Seriously. I ain't biting this nonsense.
Whats hard to believe y2j had him against a wall

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I wonder how Heyman feels about being associated/tied to the Lesnar act these days? The recent contract situation makes me think he probably wouldn't be working there at all if it wasn't for Brock telling Vince otherwise.

For someone who in the past seemed to have such a passion for pro wrestling, you'd have figured he'd want to see people like Dean Ambrose not be so frustrated with working with Lesnar for instance. Seemingly he's stood there when the Jericho altercation happens too. Makes me think he's alienated from the rest of the roster, since Lesnar reports to one man and seemingly has zero friends himself in the locker room.

Appears he's content in living the gimmick and riding Brock's coattails now more than ever before.

Can't really blame him for the bolded. It's obvious they don't want his creative services (which are sorely needed). He's there to simply talk for Lesnar for 5 minutes and dip.

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
I wonder how Heyman feels about being associated/tied to the Lesnar act these days? The recent contract situation makes me think he probably wouldn't be working there at all if it wasn't for Brock telling Vince otherwise.

For someone who in the past seemed to have such a passion for pro wrestling, you'd have figured he'd want to see people like Dean Ambrose not be so frustrated with working with Lesnar for instance. Seemingly he's stood there when the Jericho altercation happens too. Makes me think he's alienated from the rest of the roster, since Lesnar reports to one man and seemingly has zero friends himself in the locker room.

Appears he's content in living the gimmick and riding Brock's coattails now more than ever before.

Heyman better hope that Heyman Hustle keep him fed in about a year:sadcam:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Who said Brock doesn't have any friends in the locker room?