Brock got "IT" from Jericho

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
lesnar-kisses-angle-o.gif

:scust::dwillhuh::patrice::why::dahell: Did I block this from my memories or just missed it back then?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah, Brock would've choked him out with his scarf real quick.

u might watch too much TV lol.

Why wouldn't Orton agree to get opened up the hardway tho? It was dangerous sure but Orton's Dad is Bob Orton Jr. He bled buckets in NWA in the 70s and 80s. Orton isn't much different then his father was. They are a wrestling family.

I think people confuse Orton at 23 with Orton in his mid 30s too. Orton was kinda unprofessional there for a while and did what he wanted to do but look he's been there for like 14 years now on the main roster. People look to Orton for guidance and shyt. Dude has earned the respect of the locker room ten times over.

That's what happened here. Dangerous spot leads to a veteran showing concern for another veteran and u got an a$$hole like Hayes involved who always escalates shyt for no reason and a hot head on HGH like Brock and it's just a recipe for altercation :russ:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
I don't think Jericho can actually beat up Brock, but I do know Jericho will stand up for himself I don't think dude is a p*ssy like that.

This.

It's not about who can kick who's ass sometimes. There are times you just have to stand up to someone or even fight even if you'll end up tied in knots.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
If true, I feel second-hand embarrassment for Y2J. :scust:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
This.

It's not about who can kick who's ass sometimes. There are times you just have to stand up to someone or even fight even if you'll end up tied in knots.

Yeah except when you find out the person wasn't standing up for anyone, and just in general being a chatty patty and when called on all the huffing and puffing doesn't do shyt.