Brock got "IT" from Jericho

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Well one, you imagined that as the finish so that's your fault. Don't be mad about not getting something that wasn't promised.

Who the fukk said that was the finish? :dahell:

I just wanted to see that spot and thought I was getting it considering the build up of the match. I could've cared less if the match ended there or not.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Who the fukk said that was the finish? :dahell:

I just wanted to see that spot and thought I was getting it considering the build up of the match. I could've cared less if the match ended there or not.
But that's my point. You mentioned that a flaw in the match was not getting that spot....but they never eluded to that being in the match...so holding it against them doesn't make sense

We also didn't get a superblizzard from Jericho on enzo, or reigns reversing the accolade into a superman punch...it doesn't work like that though.

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
how many of y'all in here thinks jericho could beat brock's ass?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
We didn't even get a real finish. :beli:
I agree. Its bullshyt.

BUT

My point is...when you are promised a pepperoni pizza, and you get a pepperoni pizza...you can't complain because it doesn't have pineapple on it...yeah you like pineapple pizza is better in this example, but they promised you pepperoni pizza.

Now if you get HALF of a pepperoni pizza (the finish we got) THAT is a valid complaint.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Jericho can probably take a lot of punches and keep going...he's got the Canadian hockey tolerance and wrestler pain threshold, and he's an old hardass....if it stays on feet idk....if they start grappling...brocks size is a problem for old man Logan

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

No, Brock would probably kill Jericho but a fight in a backstage area or in a parking area is a lot different then a fight in the octagon too. Jericho ain't no ho. All them dudes who grew up with Stu had to be tough or they'd get their ass kicked.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
So were supposed to believe Orton agreed to let the former UFC Heavyweight Champion elbow him in the face until he bled to sell a 12 minute main event?
Yes. I do believe Orton agreed to bleed hard way to set up a fued that will culminate in a rumble or mania match, simply because its good business. He's oldschool as fukk like that.

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Jericho can probably take a lot of punches and keep going...he's got the Canadian hockey tolerance and wrestler pain threshold, and he's an old hardass....if it stays on feet idk....if they start grappling...brocks size is a problem for old man Logan
No, Brock would probably kill Jericho but a fight in a backstage area or in a parking area is a lot different then a fight in the octagon too. Jericho ain't no ho. All them dudes who grew up with Stu had to be tough or they'd get their ass kicked.
:ehh: