Brock got "IT" from Jericho

Superstar
Daps
By the way, everything seems to point to the TKO really being the finish of the match. They had all that fukking build up and THEY DIDN'T GIVE US THE fukkING RKO REVERSAL FROM THE F-5 :mindblown: :pacspit:

Well I'm like 75% positive we're gonna get a rematch down the line

Brock gonna decimate Shane at Backlash then Randy comes back and they square up again at SS and WWE gonna make a shytton of money billing it as "Brock v. Randy II: Road To Redemption" or some shyt

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
So that was the planned finish? Brock just punching him to death with no follow up F5 or anything? :ohhh:

That's a straight burial for Orton. And is hilarious considering they were cool doing the Roman & Rusev angle right before. Second biggest show of the year, their in NY, & still decided to end the show not having a title match & following it up with a terrible finish to the main event "dream match"

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Jericho just doing shyt to get more ammo for his next book.
Getting upset over a work and going into other men's business.
HE is lucky Brock doesn't care for real told him to do something or keep it moving, he kept it moving.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No, Brock would probably kill Jericho but a fight in a backstage area or in a parking area is a lot different then a fight in the octagon too. Jericho ain't no ho. All them dudes who grew up with Stu had to be tough or they'd get their ass kicked.

Nah, Brock would've choked him out with his scarf real quick.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
they can put the Jericho fight into the reason why he'll be "suspended" until January

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yes. I do believe Orton agreed to bleed hard way to set up a fued that will culminate in a rumble or mania match, simply because its good business. He's oldschool as fukk like that.
People still getting worked :lolbron:

Brock is not unprofessional like that. He's not even that careless either. He goes out there and does what he's told, so yeah Orton knew the plan and followed through :salute:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
But that's my point. You mentioned that a flaw in the match was not getting that spot....but they never eluded to that being in the match...so holding it against them doesn't make sense

We also didn't get a superblizzard from Jericho on enzo, or reigns reversing the accolade into a superman punch...it doesn't work like that though.

Breh what the fukk are you talking about :what:

I didn't say it was a flaw of the match. I was a cool spot a majority of fans thought it would happen if these two ever faced. I'm :mindblown: because it would've gotten a huge pop and it seems it was never even planned, even though it fit with the "Orton can hit an RKO at any moment" thing they were doing in the feud. Just as I've been :mindblown: at Shinsuke Nakamura still having his leg worked on his matches when he has no intention of selling for it. Just as I've been :mindblown: at Matt Riddle going full retard against Roderick Strong for no damn reason and taking away from what was shaping up to be an incredible match. Or when Rollins does that dumb ass Falcon Arrow after a suplerplex...I'm always :mindblown: or :wow: 'd at shyt that happens or not in matches.

Yesterday you were having a fukking meltdown because the match ended in TKO, which according to you it didn't exist and WWE made up. We all get worked up about shyt that happens in matches, sometimes it wow's us and sometimes we don't get it.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
lesnar-kisses-angle-o.gif
This must've happened 02-05 cause I don't remember this at all :scusthov:

SirMo

Pro
Daps
People who think Jericho would stand a chance against Lesnar are passed being high, they are dribbling on a heroin OD or some shyt.

The Meltzer report is so fragmented, and in placed strange, I don't think it paints an accurate picture of what occurred. Jericho had Lesnar against a wall? fukking good luck with that. Lesnar saying some shyt about punching him or kissing him? Like, WTF. Seriously. I ain't biting this nonsense.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
So were supposed to believe Orton agreed to let the former UFC Heavyweight Champion elbow him in the face until he bled to sell a 12 minute main event?

It kinda makes sense that he'd be ok with it

Orton is a tough guy but he can't take 300 reckless suplexes given his hyper mobile shoulders. Had to do something outta the box to get a memorable moment outta Brock besides the squashes and spam fests he's been doing.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
People who think Jericho would stand a chance against Lesnar are passed being high, they are dribbling on a heroin OD or some shyt.

The Meltzer report is so fragmented, and in placed strange, I don't think it paints an accurate picture of what occurred. Jericho had Lesnar against a wall? fukking good luck with that. Lesnar saying some shyt about punching him or kissing him? Like, WTF. Seriously. I ain't biting this nonsense.

Nah lesnar the type of dude to say some shyt like kiss me

This Mr Paul say something stupid.