Brittany Renner Regrets Allowing Men Use Her Body For Their Leisure (Update: Allah has saved her)

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
pro athletes and artists must not be checking for her anymore, now she got regrets :manny:

Fasho the guys that she wants to take her seriously are now curving

I'm betting the tables have turned as far as the power dynamic now, versus what it used to be as far as interactions with high earners

Hell, if a regular dude got into a serious relationship with Brittany Renner, any male friends worth their weight would clown him

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
*Rappers & Athletes

Anyways this aint special. Show me a woman in her 20s kickin it like this and then we have something to talk about.

Nothing impressive about a chick her age saying this, in reality its just that her time in the sun has passed for all the rappers and ball players.

They chasin Ice Spice and Chloe Bailey now.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I feel for her more if she didn't bring a kid into this. They gonna be bullying that child for a long time. Anywho, this is your chance, coli mandem go on and get your reward.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
:patrice::jbhmm:

Let’s see ….. 30 years old… has a child and doesn’t get the child support she wants

Yup welcome to thot woman number 5.5 million conversation who says the same shyt after all the wild partying, dikks in and out all 3 holes, and the nikkas they thought they will settled down with , just used them like a air Bnb and left them fukked up

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
People like to say that men slut shame women because of their insecurities or because they have small pepes :mjlol:

Yeah sure for some, but for others, there's valid reason why they are concerned about body count and are too prideful to date only fans hoes.

When you're a hoe, your ability to have a meaningful relationship is compromised. You'll think you're not worth committing to since you're used to men hitting and quitting. This is why many former hoes never really respect the simp husbands that they settle down with, and think they are inherently losers for investing in them. As a result, these hoes know they are effectively "damaged" since they cant take seriously any man that commits to them. And some hoes like Brittanny Renner internally know that. They have cognitive dissonance.

I'm not saying women can't like sex or have some flings or sleep around here or there. But a full blown hoe? Nah it never ends well. I'd advise my future daughter to try to be in relationships more.

And I'll be fair - some men also become damaged with a high body count.

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
She still won IMO. All these nikkas (Akademics too) look lame as hell trying win a "debate" against this woman.

Talking that "you should change your ways, this isn't healthy for you long term, you'll never be a wife". Like she is going to breakdown in tears and say that the way she's been living is wrong and she is ready to settle down with a non famous dude who makes less than $250K per year.

She's gambling on the fact that the "wall" won't apply to here and she'll still be able to bag a low iq high profile athlete or rapper.

bytch got a damn chicken commercial.

She sure looks defeated.

Fabo has one too, nobody eats that bullshyt

:russ:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
the way women get violated physically is the way men get violated mentally

& just in these threads we can see by the dumb shyte nikkas say

repeating the fukkery they hear with no discernment

judge her for the men she's fukked & judge yourself for the bullshyte thoughts you allow to populate your mind

nikkas think speak & act like exactly what they swear they hate

you just like her & ain't that the biggest joke

hate her but have the same flaws same mistakes minus the money & status

ha

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
the way women get violated physically is the way men get violated mentally

& just in these threads we can see by the dumb shyte nikkas say

repeating the fukkery they hear with no discernment

judge her for the men she's fukked & judge yourself for the bullshyte thoughts you allow to populate your mind

nikkas think speak & act like exactly what they swear they hate

you just like her & ain't that the biggest joke

hate her but have the same flaws same mistakes minus the money & status

ha

nikka fukk the hoe and her whole damn neighborhood

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

"
Watch ya now, it name
A pretty face and bad character