Britney Spears > Miles Davis

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Uhhh..I don't get it.,but I do like Britney Spears music better cuz I don't fukk with jazz..it's a few genres of music I don't fukk with..jazz, blues, country, and classical..you got to be an old ass nikka to listen to that shyt..I'm 34..the oldest I'll go is to 70s soul..but that's just a few songs here and there..80s 90s pop is dope to me..that's the stuff I grew up on..not saying that she's a better artist..but I'd rather listen to her music..jazz is only dope if you sample it in hip hop..

Lord Poison

John The Daptist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Debauchery
Would somebody please tell these old ass stonehedge lookin niqqas this?? But you gunna have to fax them with it. Its not like they know how to use any brand new technologia!

Imagine. You got your pawg becky in the shotgun seat, and you got some live ass speakers...are u gunna bump some damn John Coltrane? Your becky will dump you with the quickness for a real niqqa that knows real music. You betta put on Bugatti by Future. What other way in the world is there to determine what good music is?

Coltrane, Miles Davis, James Brown, Frankie mays n beverly, OJays, BB King, Marvin Gaye =

:flabbynsick:
:flabbynsick: :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

Miles Davis had hoes on deck tho breh.

I3BZhyT.jpg