Britney Spears > Miles Davis

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I agree and tell you the truth i rather listen to miley cyrus than miles davis too, his music sounds like a long car accident with a bunch of cats:scusthov:

Party in the USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miles Discography

:win: .....goddamn boi. You dug up that "legend's" dead career gave it the stone cold stunner, and then reburied that old niqqa 20 feet deep. The old dusty's around here that overrate that Miles faggit are gunna hate that line, 'cause they hate the truth!!! If I dont hear it in the club every weekend, then it aint worth talkin about!!!!!! Thats the motto all real niqqas should go by.

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/116551-tru-wu-tang.html

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I'd rather use a time machine to be Miles Davis' wing man in 1965 than fukk Britney Spears at any point in her life; she don't brush her teeth dun. You read his autobiography breh?

no fear of AIDS because it didn't exist in 1965 :blessed:
smashing pawg actresses :blessed:
smashing chocolate r&b bunnies :blessed:

only thing tho, I'd have to watch out for my moms tho. She was a Miles Davis fan and a dime piece back in 1965, I'd have to make sure I didn't accidentally smash and ain't even know it :damn:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

If it wasn't bammer weed, I probably would've been fooled :russ:

Powerful thread, making fun of the loser posters that shyt on legends :salute:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:win: .....goddamn boi. You dug up that "legend's" dead career gave it the stone cold stunner, and then reburied that old niqqa 20 feet deep. The old dusty's around here that overrate that Miles faggit are gunna hate that line, 'cause they hate the truth!!! If I dont hear it in the club every weekend, then it aint worth talkin about!!!!!! Thats the motto all real niqqas should go by.

True, Miles Davis isn't whip music :flabbynsick:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Britney Spears? :stunnadahell: You stuck in the early 2000's my nikka? That ho is :flabbynsick: Katy Perry got the game on lock, brehs. If you tryna get these bytches to bust it open for a real nikka you need that Firework or Teenage Dream making the block shake when you come through :blessed:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
1 star
Didn't even laugh
Next

Y'all really thought this was funny :ld:

Who's trying to be funny? Who is trying to troll? I swear, you post an opinion that goes against the grain of you old internet niqqas and your "legends", and you guys start crying and hating like faggits.

Listen. I spit nothing but facts. Sorry you cant handle them. Fact. Britney has sold more records. Fact. Britney is more relevant. Fact. only internet nerds give Miles davis props, and in the real world everyone loves britney. Fact. Britney is makin money. Fact Miles is old. Fact. britney fans have swag. Fact. Miles fans wear walgreens cologne. So what is your issue?

If I went to an elementary school and played miles davis, the children would either cry, or fall asleep instantly like they had narcolepsy. If I put on Britney, Future, etc they would dance and scream like it was free cake. Why? Because the latter artists make simple, easy to follow music, with one syllable lyrics that are accessible and everyone can enjoy, and it makes money!!! They aint some dumb smart nicca like Miles davis trying to appeal to nerds by playing instruments for all his geek boy stans.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Who's trying to be funny? Who is trying to troll? I swear, you post an opinion that goes against the grain of you old internet niqqas and your "legends", and you guys start crying and hating like faggits.

Listen. I spit nothing but facts. Sorry you cant handle them. Fact. Britney has sold more records. Fact. Britney is more relevant. Fact. only internet nerds give Miles davis props, and in the real world everyone loves britney. Fact. Britney is makin money. Fact Miles is old. Fact. britney fans have swag. Fact. Miles fans wear walgreens cologne. So what is your issue?

If I went to an elementary school and played miles davis, the children would either cry, or fall asleep instantly like they had narcolepsy. If I put on Britney, Future, etc they would dance and scream like it was free cake. Why? Because the latter artists make simple, easy to follow music, with one syllable lyrics that are accessible and everyone can enjoy, and it makes money!!! They aint some dumb smart nicca like Miles davis trying to appeal to nerds by playing instruments for all his geek boy stans.

Too long didnt read lol