Britney Spears > Miles Davis

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Would somebody please tell these old ass stonehedge lookin niqqas this?? But you gunna have to fax them with it. Its not like they know how to use any brand new technologia!

Imagine. You got your pawg becky in the shotgun seat, and you got some live ass speakers...are u gunna bump some damn John Coltrane? Your becky will dump you with the quickness for a real niqqa that knows real music. You betta put on Bugatti by Future. What other way in the world is there to determine what good music is?

Coltrane, Miles Davis, James Brown, Frankie mays n beverly, OJays, BB King, Marvin Gaye =

:flabbynsick:
:flabbynsick: :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

dap, pos rep, c00n jingles, 5 stars, shuck'n'jive all that shyt.

as if theolonius monk old
tin-can-phone.jpg
usin ass could ever even think about chillin wit ace hood and his new bugatti

:flabbynsick: nikkas take you multiple
sesame-street-letter-l-o.gif

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
I agree...Miles Davis only gets hyped up by internet geeks...The only way to democratically decide who is actually better is by record sales...

Oops I Did It Again>>>Kind of Blue

I've never heard anyone at school ever talk about Miles Davis.

At school we always talked about Britney.

Miles only exists on the internet.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I get the point of this thread. Like how I try and tell my homies to check out Jayzs Reasonable Doubt but all they wanna listen to is the next Wayne or drake album :snoop:

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Only CACs like :flabbynsick: artists like miles Davis chuck berry bb king and Albert king :beli:

fukk these elitist CACs...lemme hear that new Gucci :smugdraper:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
I agree and tell you the truth i rather listen to miley cyrus than miles davis too, his music sounds like a long car accident with a bunch of cats:scusthov:

Party in the USA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miles Discography

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
only chance miles got to be relevant is if he had the honor to go on tour as part of britney's live band

no girls i know be fukkin with that miles davis :scusthov: she wanna hear that britney!

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its time for a reality check you old, dusty niqqas, and no bammer weed is here to provide it for you. Miles Davis aint fckin with the Brit. No way, no how. Only an idiot would say otherwise.

Miles Davis was some old local artist that kaks have pre-programmed the world to think was good. Propaganda! Britney spears actually SOLD RECORDS. HELLO!!! 'Hit me baby one more time' sold more AS A SINGLE than miles davis whole sorry ass, old negro spiritual sounding, greasy faced lookin career!!

Britney is popular, loved, she gets it poppin!!!! I hear Britney spears and I immediately want to dance, and enjoy myself. I listen to Miles, and I get depressed out of boredom, and wanna kill my moms with my bare hands. Who listens to that sht?

Think Im joking? Well, whats the ultimate determination of the value of a musical artist? Well, its the club of course, stupid ass! If you cant get it smackin in the club as of today, May 30, 2013 then you're trash. Period. With that, if a dj puts on 'hold it against me', 'womanizer', 'toxic', 'piece of me'...well, we got a party started with people enjoying themselves. Put on Miles Davis in the club? Sht would look like the immediate aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombing, with niqqas runnin for they lives. I rest my case!

The choice is clear....would you rather watch this?

Britney Spears Slave 4 U [Dance Uncut-Version] - YouTube

or this...

Miles Davis- Copenhagen 1969 full - YouTube

tumblr_mefbnl6A7Q1qeiyjvo3_500.gif
...get it together old heads!!!

I been said that nikka Miles was trash. Nobody fukking with the goddess Britney. :blessed: