Britney Spears > Miles Davis

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
"I've changed music four or five times. What have you done of any importance other than be white?" :mjpls:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Its time for a reality check you old, dusty niqqas, and no bammer weed is here to provide it for you. Miles Davis aint fckin with the Brit. No way, no how. Only an idiot would say otherwise.

Miles Davis was some old local artist that kaks have pre-programmed the world to think was good. Propaganda! Britney spears actually SOLD RECORDS. HELLO!!! 'Hit me baby one more time' sold more AS A SINGLE than miles davis whole sorry ass, old negro spiritual sounding, greasy faced lookin career!!

Britney is popular, loved, she gets it poppin!!!! I hear Britney spears and I immediately want to dance, and enjoy myself. I listen to Miles, and I get depressed out of boredom, and wanna kill my moms with my bare hands. Who listens to that sht?

Think Im joking? Well, whats the ultimate determination of the value of a musical artist? Well, its the club of course, stupid ass! If you cant get it smackin in the club as of today, May 30, 2013 then you're trash. Period. With that, if a dj puts on 'hold it against me', 'womanizer', 'toxic', 'piece of me'...well, we got a party started with people enjoying themselves. Put on Miles Davis in the club? Sht would look like the immediate aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombing, with niqqas runnin for they lives. I rest my case!

The choice is clear....would you rather watch this?

Britney Spears Slave 4 U [Dance Uncut-Version] - YouTube

or this...

Miles Davis- Copenhagen 1969 full - YouTube

tumblr_mefbnl6A7Q1qeiyjvo3_500.gif
...get it together old heads!!!

:wow:

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
Its time for a reality check you old, dusty niqqas, and no bammer weed is here to provide it for you. Miles Davis aint fckin with the Brit. No way, no how. Only an idiot would say otherwise. Dont be that idiot!

Miles Davis was some old local artist that kaks have pre-programmed the world to think was good. Propaganda! Britney spears actually SOLD RECORDS. HELLO!!! 'Hit me baby one more time' sold more AS A SINGLE than miles davis whole sorry ass, old negro spiritual sounding, greasy faced lookin career!!

Britney is popular, loved, she gets it poppin!!!! I hear Britney spears and I immediately want to dance, and enjoy myself. I listen to Miles, and I get depressed out of boredom, and wanna kill my moms with my bare hands. Who listens to that sht?

Think Im joking? Well, whats the ultimate determination of the value of a musical artist? Well, its the club of course, stupid ass! If you cant get it smackin in the club as of today, May 30, 2013 then you're trash. Period. With that, if a dj puts on 'hold it against me', 'womanizer', 'toxic', 'piece of me'...well, we got a party started with people enjoying themselves. Put on Miles Davis in the club? Sht would look like the immediate aftermath of the Boston Marathon bombing, with niqqas runnin for they lives. I rest my case!

The choice is clear....would you rather watch this?

Britney Spears Slave 4 U [Dance Uncut-Version] - YouTube

or this...

Miles Davis- Copenhagen 1969 full - YouTube

tumblr_mefbnl6A7Q1qeiyjvo3_500.gif
...get it together old heads!!!

:whoo: :popcorn: