Britney Griner Appears In Court Facing 10 Years In Russian Prison For Cannabis Possession

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
THANK YOU!

Brittney Griner has been playing in Russia for years(one of the most homophobic, anti-Black countries in the world... But they pay really well, so...)...

She would know how to move safely in a country like this.

Dipshyts couldn't WAIT to agree with the Russian government's story....
You know...
The government Donald Trump told to interfere with American elections and have had beef with America for almost 100 years...
Siding with the Russian government and racist white people that love watching us suffer..:stopitslime:

nikkas (well, cacs, really) legit think a Black lesbian would go to a Russian airport with an illicit substance right before they invaded a country....

Like... Y'all think Russians aren't above the tactics American LEOs use like planting evidence and outright making shyt up? Smh
(Well, they actually DGAF; they just want a chance to shyt on a Black woman without consequences.)
She looked the other way enough times to cash them checks, she knew better.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
They don’t care about drugs they care about bombs…someone transporting drugs doesn’t endanger the entire airport
What makes you believe that this is the exact case for every country in the world?

I guess since American airports may do things a certain way, then everyone else must follow suit. :skip:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
They don’t care about drugs they care about bombs…someone transporting drugs doesn’t endanger the entire airport
Only America and only in certain places...

For instance flying out of Sea...chances are you ain't getting pulled out of line if you got a personal amount of weed.

Texas though?

Also depends on type of drug.

But most of the world sees weed as a detriment to society.

Like in Asia..drugs it's seen as you're weak and you're not gonna be able to be productive person for the country...at least that Is how a THAI person explained it to me.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
The legal burden of proof is on the prosecution, which is why I had to remind you that people are innocent until PROVEN guilty, right? Right???!!!!!!???? Quote it as many times as you need to, so that you can get what the fukk it means. You don't understand how the system of law works. Just because someone is arrested doesn't mean they're guilty. You haven't seen any evidence proving she committed a crime. Having your day in court is meaningless if the public allows the court to carry out injustice. The cops that beat up Rodney King had their day in court. They got off scot free. Your assumption of her guilt without any proof is completely backwards and suspect.
And then you guys keep comparing what she allegedly did to way more serious crimes caught on 4k. Talk about juelzing.

By the way, Russia has a history of locking Americans up on bogus charges. American freed after 2 years in a Russian jail on dubious drug charges, still in limbo in Moscow

Yet, you have complete faith in Russia, assumption of her guilt without proof, and a complete misunderstanding of who the burden of proof falls on.

You wrote a lot to say nothing lol. Also, why so angry? In a court of law she's innocent until proven guilty, and if I'm on a JURY I have an obligation to take into account all the evidence in a non biased fashion. On a message board, I'm allowed to give my OPINION on the matter. And I see no reason as to why Russia would want to plant drugs on an American celebrity to send her to jail for 10 years. Therefore, I'm going with the simpler explanation which is she likely did it, as so many Americans before her who thought they could go to another country and act like shyt is sweet. Also, I don't have "complete faith in Russia", but I have to know what the motivation is to go through all of that for an athlete that's been to the country many times over the years. If something like that comes out, happy to change my mind. As of now again, as is my right since I'm not on a jury, I'll stay with the OPINION that she likely did it and comment as such.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Just listened to one of Brittany’s people on first take. Here’s a few updates. As reported by her wife.

She admits she did it. They admit to .7 grams of hash oil. What the argument is that, that is not a lot.

Problem is Russia DOES NOT BELIEVE IN INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. They’re conviction rate is 99% and they don’t allow you present evidence that you didn’t do something. Only to argue down how guilt you actually are.

They are on the second hearing. The prosecution doesn’t even present their case until the 4th hearing.

They do NOT expect an acquittal. She has to be convicted, then sentenced THEN they can ask for a presidential pardon. At which time, Russia and US would exchange a prisoner.

The Biden administration has said it’s their highest order to bring her home. They just can’t right now.

She also has a Russian lawyer. They won’t even speak about innocence in court as it’s an offense. You are guilty the moment they arrest you.

So it seems a lot of y’all was talking out your ass about every aspect of this. It was pretty much exactly what I said. She did it, thought it was sweet, Russia caught her and trumped up the charges

Also Brittany can send and receive emails she has been talking to her wife

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
People need to understand, this is a ploy by russia. They’ve done it before.

Rule of thumb is don’t bring vapes on a plane. BUT if you do, have it labeled or something

I doubt it was actually weed.. thats just stupid to bring and she gets piss tested by the wnba. But russia is known for taking American prisoners to exchange for real criminals we have locked up here.

The US is probably waiting to see if she gets acquitted or not… and most likely she won’t. Then they’ll get her if enough people protest it.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Just listened to one of Brittany’s people on first take. Here’s a few updates. As reported by her wife.

She admits she did it. They admit to .7 grams of hash oil. What the argument is that, that is not a lot.

Problem is Russia DOES NOT BELIEVE IN INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. They’re conviction rate is 99% and they don’t allow you present evidence that you didn’t do something. Only to argue down how guilt you actually are.

They are on the second hearing. The prosecution doesn’t even present their case until the 4th hearing.

They do NOT expect an acquittal. She has to be convicted, then sentenced THEN they can ask for a presidential pardon. At which time, Russia and US would exchange a prisoner.

The Biden administration has said it’s their highest order to bring her home. They just can’t right now.

She also has a Russian lawyer. They won’t even speak about innocence in court as it’s an offense. You are guilty the moment they arrest you.

So it seems a lot of y’all was talking out your ass about every aspect of this. It was pretty much exactly what I said. She did it, thought it was sweet, Russia caught her and trumped up the charges

Also Brittany can send and receive emails she has been talking to her wife
I conceed ..L

I was giving her benefit of the doubt because I don't trust Russia

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Free Britney, hate everything about these eastern european nations, like orcs from lord of the rings

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I conceed ..L

I was giving her benefit of the doubt because I don't trust Russia
It's all love. I really hope they bring her home. Nobody should be in jail for weed. It's bullshyt in every country.

Just know what you getting yourself into when you making moves. Imagine if you aren't Britney. You'd be in a prison somewhere and nobody would even know you're gone.