Britney Griner Appears In Court Facing 10 Years In Russian Prison For Cannabis Possession

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
People need to understand, this is a ploy by russia. They’ve done it before.

Rule of thumb is don’t bring vapes on a plane. BUT if you do, have it labeled or something

I doubt it was actually weed.. thats just stupid to bring and she gets piss tested by the wnba. But russia is known for taking American prisoners to exchange for real criminals we have locked up here.

The US is probably waiting to see if she gets acquitted or not… and most likely she won’t. Then they’ll get her if enough people protest it.
She admitted to doing it ,and actual NBA players smoke weed its stored in fat cells and easy to detox for piss test.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Didn’t hear that anywhere… but sounds like less than cbd.

Regardless, she’s no drug trafficker… she’ll be out
The oil is actually a felony in the US in places weed is just a fine.Its classified completely different than flower weed its a concentrate.

Its seems to me you not going off facts and just emotion.You not following the case and you dont even know what hash oil is.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The oil is actually a felony in the US in places weed is just a fine.Its classified completely different than flower weed its a concentrate.

Its seems to me you not going off facts and just emotion.You not following the case and you dont even know what hash oil is.
Cool.. nikka above just said she had weed…

Great.. I honestly could care less.

Sniper

All Star
Daps
Brittany was in possession of the weed\oil, those are the facts.

Also facts which I believe that I posted in this thread earlier is that, an American was sentenced to 14 years in prison in Russia for 1\2 an ounce of weed.

He admitted that the weed was his for pain from back surgery, and he was recently sentenced to 14 years.

Russia has their laws against weed which they really like to enforce in foreigners.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Damn that's a tough situation to be in. Being locked up abroad. I hope this rough situation brings her new perspective on to life.

The more this war escalates the harder it will be to negotiate.