Bring ammo on your vacation, and face 12 years redneck-ehs + breh-ette /* T&C changed sentencing laws

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
i almost got bagged in Ethiopia because I had some loose 45 rounds in a bag. Don't know how I cleared TSA but I know for some reason I went through security in Addis a zillion times because my flight kept changing. I thought I was gonna gtet banged up abroad but they just made me sign some paperwork in Amharic and let me go.
Dumbass

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

Georgia Gun Carry laws​

Georgia law allows the lawful carry of firearms (no license required for long guns, meaning rifles and shotguns; a Georgia Weapons Carry License required for handguns) in ‘unsecured’ areas of the airport, such as airport parking, walkways, and “shops and areas of the terminal that are outside the screening checkpoint” which are open to visitors and those who have not been screened through security. See O.C.G.A. §16-11-130.2. This same code section further provides that lawful Weapons Carry License holders who attempts to enter security with a weapon or long gun has a “right of retreat” and shall not be found guilty of a crime if he or she leaves the restricted access area immediately upon notification a weapon has been found in their belongings.

Don't ever question anything I post on here dumb nikka....:sas2:

Then go walk thru TSA with your "uzi" goofball

Oh and go walk back to the car to put it up and go back through security

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Americans y'all gun culture is NOT normal please leave that bullshyt over there.

You can't imagine how many Americans drive to Canadas border carrying. shyt is so bizarre. Why would another country let you come strapped? :mindblown:
Well you never know, some shyt might pop off, and there needs to be a good guy with a gun to stop it :skip:

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/2
A white man who didn’t check his bag for bullets before he left on an international flight to Turks and Caicos faces the consequences of his actions and white people are PISSSSSED but had completely different Energy for Brittney Griner. I can’t qwhite tell the difference

2/2
That’s the thing, you “think”. Just like people are “thinking” for this man who wasn’t smart enough to check his bag for shyt that could get him locked up for in a foreign country. They both made dumb decisions and have to pay. But there’s wayyyyyyy more sympathy for him than her

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/3
Remember when these same ppl were saying Brittney Griner deserved to rot in Russia?

2/3
Right? You ask him for some change for a vending machine and pulls out of his pocket some lint, 57 cents and couple .22

3/3
You know, it's funny you say that. I, too, have traveled a bit in my day, and never have I left some ammo floating around in my luggage.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
“Know the laws” ain’t that what yall said to Brittney Griner?

1/3
It’s against the law in Turks and Caicos. Where was your concern when Brittney Griner was arrested by Russia for having “a tiny bit” of weed on her person? Y’all said it was Russian Law and she should’ve known better. Keep the same energy.

2/3
No one asked. Your obsession with other people’s genitalia is weird tho

3/3
1) you don’t bc there’s no way you wouldn’t check the bag you also use for hunting. 2) I didn’t even think about that…interesting bc I’m sure they would’ve caught that, tho I haven’t been on a plane in like 20 years so I’m unfamiliar with the finer details of TSA bag checking

1/1
Where were outraged Republicans for the last 8 people charged with having ammo in their bags and the one who just finished his sentence?

What was it they said about Brittney Griner and following other countries laws?

Since November 2022, eight firearms and ammunition prosecutions in total have been brought involving tourists from the United States, three of which are currently before the court with each of the defendants on bail. One was sentenced to 6 months in jail for extenuating circumstances for accidentally packing ammo.

Possessing a gun or ammunition is prohibited in Turks and Caicos, but tourists were previously often able to just pay a fine. In February, however, a court order mandated that even tourists in the process of leaving the country are subject to prison time.

The U.S. embassy last September posted a travel alert online, warning people to "check your luggage for stray ammunition," noting it would "not be able to secure your release from custody."

I mean wow...
Last year, TSA found a record 6,737 guns at airport security checkpoints, and most of them were loaded.

1/2
LOL u can’t go to other ppls country then think ur exempt to laws. It is the same in the U.S.: ignorance of law excuses no one. Y’all need to stop thinking b/c you’re American you get a free pass. Y’all laughed at Brittney Griner when she was in Russia so keep this same energy

2/2
Even if I was traveling btw states, if I “accidentally” forgot to check in my gun guess what would happen? If I “accidentally” forgot other banned/illegal items would y’all be saying “oh it was an accident just fine her and let her go.” We all know why you’re advocating for him

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps