Bring ammo on your vacation, and face 12 years redneck-ehs + breh-ette /* T&C changed sentencing laws

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Their excuse is obviously bullshyt, but does anybody here hunt?

I didn't think people used their regular luggage for hunting trips. I assumed they used Army type duffle bags. Like even with the realtree camo pattern and shyt.

$_1.JPG

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Breh give me list of countries that would let you bring guns. I'm genuinely curious. And no that's not a reason to carry to another country. It's a reason not to travel there.... Only a few countries have a right to bear arms and that right is for citizens. That's like me telling you illegals should be carrying into America because it's not safe.

There's safe places you can get got too though. I rather have it on me just incase. If given the option to carry, I'm carrying. Not sure why you're so against that or don't understand it.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
This happened to me at the ATL airport last year...my gun bag is a bookbag I use for travel some times.

They checked my bag for like 3 minutes and found it.

I had 1 9mm shell casing in the bottom corner that was not easily visible.

TSA was like...."you straight...its not a gun"....they even said this happens alot

I was sweating bullets....no pun intended

Be safe out there
Live in GA and not have a Weapons Carry license brehs. I can walk through TSA with an Uzi in my carry on luggage and all TSA will do is ask me to put said Uzi in my car. :banderas:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Live in GA and not have a Weapons Carry license brehs. I can walk through TSA with an Uzi in my carry on luggage and all TSA will do is ask me to put said Uzi in my car. :banderas:

Having a weapon carey permit dont have shyt to do with TSA and bullets in a bag

And none of what you said has, or ever happen

Log off from the internet

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Having a weapon carey permit dont have shyt to do with TSA and bullets in a bag

And none of what you said has, or ever happen

Log off from the internet

Georgia Gun Carry laws​

Georgia law allows the lawful carry of firearms (no license required for long guns, meaning rifles and shotguns; a Georgia Weapons Carry License required for handguns) in ‘unsecured’ areas of the airport, such as airport parking, walkways, and “shops and areas of the terminal that are outside the screening checkpoint” which are open to visitors and those who have not been screened through security. See O.C.G.A. §16-11-130.2. This same code section further provides that lawful Weapons Carry License holders who attempts to enter security with a weapon or long gun has a “right of retreat” and shall not be found guilty of a crime if he or she leaves the restricted access area immediately upon notification a weapon has been found in their belongings.

Don't ever question anything I post on here dumb nikka....:sas2:

Last edited:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Gotta be a special kind of stupid to travel internationally and not research the national laws where you are going

Even if you dont research the laws of entry you should just assume that firearms/ammo is prohibited wherever youre going lol....