Bring ammo on your vacation, and face 12 years redneck-ehs + breh-ette /* T&C changed sentencing laws

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Gotta be a special kind of stupid to travel internationally and not research the national laws where you are going

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Lucky it wasn't Singapore. Would've got your ass beat and THEN thrown in jail :pachaha:

18298593_604.gif

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Are places overseas safe and well known by tourists? Aren't there stories of black folks getting killed overseas by locals?

Why wouldn't carry if a country allows it?
Breh give me list of countries that would let you bring guns. I'm genuinely curious. And no that's not a reason to carry to another country. It's a reason not to travel there.... Only a few countries have a right to bear arms and that right is for citizens. That's like me telling you illegals should be carrying into America because it's not safe.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
i almost got bagged in Ethiopia because I had some loose 45 rounds in a bag. Don't know how I cleared TSA but I know for some reason I went through security in Addis a zillion times because my flight kept changing. I thought I was gonna gtet banged up abroad but they just made me sign some paperwork in Amharic and let me go.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I bet if a messican crossed the border with a glock in his Sombrero they wouldn't get any sympathy
A gun, sure.

A ziploc bag of rifle ammo? :patrice:

Can’t see anyone getting truly hemmed up for ammo. He’s lucky there wasn’t a gun.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Mando 12......... :wow:

I think I found a way to rid myself of some people.......... free vacations for all........dm for details

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
when i got stationed in england i found one of my pistols, a taser and some pepper spray in my household goods...:yeshrug: i would have been fukked if they found that shyt:whew:
I know some who accidentally smuggled drugs to China and he was so scared to use them he snuggled them back. Took a chance with his life TWICE.

:mjtf: