Bright (Will Smith, dir. David Ayer) thread

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I thought the movie was OK. But I thought it would have been better if they would have talked more about the different caste systems with the elves and orcs.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:russ: at Jakoby telling EVERYTHING before the Feds said a single word when they showed up to the hospital.

He was like a little kid trying to explain the plot of his favorite movie.

I think their save that for the next one and this movie really remind of Hellboy movies.
When they mentioned that he filed his tusks down, Hellboy was the first thing I thought of.

King_Sage

All Star
Daps
Didn’t fully deliver on its great premise and some of the jokes (a lot of which I’m assuming were adlibs) fell flat but overall I enjoyed this and would love to see a tv series that goes deeper into the history. The way critics are shytting on this (one dude said this was the worst movie of 2017 :mindblown:) has me wondering if some big studio execs worried about Netflix coming up with big budget movies made a phone call to critics
yo. I was thinking the same thing. somebody mad they went around the "system".

Movie legit a solid 8/10. like somebody else said it ended abruptly, but I'm thinking because they edited a lot out for the sake of the sequel.

peppe

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I really liked the movie, especially the different races. It was WOW but in real life.

Can't hate on my nikka will still doing his thing perfectly. The white wife was :mjlol:

Tikka :shaq: goddamn imagine the fukkery about inter species dating. :mjlol:

Critics are straight up bytches :stopitslime:

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Solid movie and I'm not really into that weird shyt y'all be praising all the time with orcs/elfs/Lord of the rings shyt