Bright (Will Smith, dir. David Ayer) thread

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
I've got no faith in Will anymore. Dude can't pick em for shyt. As soon as I saw the trailer for this I knew it'd be ass. nikka is Steven Seagal status

The streets been waiting for Bad Boys 3 and he's running around doing all this bullshyt :pacspit:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I've got no faith in Will anymore. Dude can't pick em for shyt. As soon as I saw the trailer for this I knew it'd be ass. nikka is Steven Seagal status

The streets been waiting for Bad Boys 3 and he's running around doing all this bullshyt :pacspit:

Focus was good. I thought Will Smith was back when I saw it
:mjcry:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
This looked meh from jump but Netflix got a lot of original piff.
not movies.

Netflix is good at docu-series, hit on feature length docs at about a 50% clip, and make good original programming that is all a few episodes too long. that's it. they stink at feature length movies. have not come close to cracking that code

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
not movies.

Netflix is good at docu-series, hit on feature length docs at about a 50% clip, and make good original programming that is all a few episodes too long. that's it. they stink at feature length movies. have not come close to cracking that code
I just watched Mudbound over the weekend and enjoyed it and it got critical acclaim. Their Obama movie was cool.