Bright (Will Smith, dir. David Ayer) thread

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Explain this please?

Didn't Will Smith get 30 million? Max got 3 million for the script and then Ayer and Edgerton got what they got. Wouldn't surprise me if Netflix spent 45 million on those four elements plus Rapace.

When ppl use smilies instead of words..lol

http://www.businessinsider.com/netflix-pays-90-million-for-will-smith-movie-2016-3

"Netflix will spend about $45 million to shoot the film, the same for talent, plus $3 million for the script by Max Landis, Deadline reports."

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
When SS was about to come out it seemed like Ayer and Will Smith had a lot of fans on here. No one gives a fukk about this movie?!

I will say it looks like a fun watch but nothing mind blowing.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
When SS was about to come out it seemed like Ayer and Will Smith had a lot of fans on here. No one gives a fukk about this movie?!

It looks interesting, but they really should have spent more $ on the production.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It looks interesting, but they really should have spent more $ on the production.
You think it looks cheap? I mean it's Netflix so I didn't have huge expectations in regards to special effects. They paid for star actors and a known director, I guess they ran out of skrilla after that.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

Many on this board hate Will Smith because they view him as white.
For some reason.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
Many on this board hate Will Smith because they view him as white.
For some reason.

Are you saying you think this movie looks like it is good? If people loved Will Smith and they don't want to see this, chances are they just see this as a bad movie. He's done quite a few of those lately.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Are you saying you think this movie looks like it is good? If people loved Will Smith and they don't want to see this, chances are they just see this as a bad movie. He's done quite a few of those lately.

This is my most anticipated movie of the year.